Tim Burns

Dang Manny getting all the kids to shut down their recruitment. That’s a great sign that this class for 2021 will remain intact come NSD. Now, let’s start showing we can translate said talent to actual on-field performance. We do that, then the corner shall be turned and the pathway to #6 will have been cleared and open for us.

Advertisement
He's a take if it means locking up his teammates but if he didn't go to a feeder school I would pass.

Small and doesn't jump off the screen on his tape.
Ya’ll making me bust out this pic of Tim in the 8th grade again.
4B198A46-7783-4A27-846C-9AF975BFF72A.jpeg

If Miami wins as they should, it will only get better. If they lose, this will all fall apart. The play this season is more important than ever imo.

Advertisement
I like Burns A LOT. Very simply put, his ranking is bc of his weight. Otherwise he would be a top 150 kid. And weight can be fixed.
Yup. I remember standing near the STA kids at the UM v Syracuse basketball game a couple years ago, and seeing Jaden Davis. If I didn’t see his name tag, I would have thought it was an middle school kid. A year and half later he is balling as the nickel CB for Oklahoma. Amazing what S&C and proper diet can do at the college level.

Advertisement
Usually never do this with comparing players to others, and he may not play at 195 pounds, but i see a little of Leonard Myers in Tim. Glad he’s a part of the program

Funny how limited spots at a school that all the local kids want to attend gives the coaches leverage to demand ****ting down recruiting.
Desperate coaches can’t make this demand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He won't be enrolling early anymore because he wants to play his Senior year with his teammates if the Dade HS Football season gets pushed to the Spring.

He will still sign with Miami in December, he's still 100% locked in, just won't be a January enrollee.
Can he play for us now.......

Advertisement
Back