Tim Brewster looks like he might be a longhorn soon

Advertisement
RIcht needs to hire a few more savage *** crotters that will be able to help bring in South Florida talent.

Advertisement
Charlie Strong is available and can recruit. Strong at FSU es no bueno.

Nah, not sure it is really plausible. Doesnt he have close to an 11 mil buyout that is nixed if he takes a job? Don't see FSU offering an DC 2 mil+....

Charlie Strong is available and can recruit. Strong at FSU es no bueno.

Nah, not sure it is really plausible. Doesnt he have close to an 11 mil buyout that is nixed if he takes a job? Don't see FSU offering an DC 2 mil+....

I believe it's just offset....so if he gets 1M per year for the next two years his two year buyout goes from 10M to 8M. Basically he works for free or takes two years off because he won't be making more money anywhere.

Advertisement
Word is, Ice Harris might be joining FSU's staff in some capacity, if Brewster leaves I don't think Ice would be their TE coach, but his job would be the same... Which is be their main South Fla recruiter.

Ice couldn't do jack **** for us, but just like with Randy & Larry Scott, our former guys go to other programs then get bagman support & all of the sudden they look like they can recruit lol.

I don't think it's anything to worry about though if true...

For us, these last coming months before NSD will show exactly how well this staff can close.

I think Diaz, Kool, Banda & Brown are all good recruiters and will help Richt sell this program...

I think Hartley probably has the easiest job with selling the prestigious TE position at Miami, we should never go a recruiting cycle without a stud at TE given our history at that position. His big test this class will be to battle FSU for McKitty & if Brewster leaves soon, it shouldn't even be a contest.

Idk much about Searels recruiting style, from what I gather he seems like he'll turn over every rock to find some country boy OL in the Midwest if he has too... I've got no issues with that thus far, as long as he keeps Donaldson, that's all I care about.

With Dugans it's pretty simple, get Harley & Holloman...

Ice Harris at FSU? Sometimes I have to remind myself it's really only about the benjamins.......and kids.

Advertisement
Brewster set the English language back 1,000 years. He's a natural fit at FSU. Would be a shame to see him leave.

Harley is the only one Dugans has a shot with. Ship sailed on the other.

Word is, Ice Harris might be joining FSU's staff in some capacity, if Brewster leaves I don't think Ice would be their TE coach, but his job would be the same... Which is be their main South Fla recruiter.

Ice couldn't do jack **** for us, but just like with Randy & Larry Scott, our former guys go to other programs then get bagman support & all of the sudden they look like they can recruit lol.

I don't think it's anything to worry about though if true...

For us, these last coming months before NSD will show exactly how well this staff can close.

I think Diaz, Kool, Banda & Brown are all good recruiters and will help Richt sell this program...

I think Hartley probably has the easiest job with selling the prestigious TE position at Miami, we should never go a recruiting cycle without a stud at TE given our history at that position. His big test this class will be to battle FSU for McKitty & if Brewster leaves soon, it shouldn't even be a contest.

Idk much about Searels recruiting style, from what I gather he seems like he'll turn over every rock to find some country boy OL in the Midwest if he has too... I've got no issues with that thus far, as long as he keeps Donaldson, that's all I care about.

With Dugans it's pretty simple, get Harley & Holloman...

Advertisement
Before it was Brewster it was Coley.

Exactly. This board thought their recruiting would suffer because we got Coley and they hired an old coach, that failed at Minnesota, as the recruiting coordinator.

It's not like Brewster was well known on the recruiting trail before he was hired at FSU...

Last edited:
I think Jimbo has a good relationship/friendship with his DC but Strong would be a great fit at DC for FSU.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Strong sit out a year. ****, Id even dabble as a PRO DC if someone is willing to give him a shot.

Brewster set the English language back 1,000 years. He's a natural fit at FSU. Would be a shame to see him leave.

CyPaEWgXgAA9_wK.jpg:large

Advertisement
Back