Tim and Ty

Advertisement
Advertisement
i ain't even worried about Tim anymore, let the kid enjoy the process now Quans a 'cane Tim will be too. Cole's gotta flip tho.

i ain't even worried about Tim anymore, let the kid enjoy the process now Quans a 'cane Tim will be too. Cole's gotta flip tho.

Yall need to really stop worrying about Cole trust me he's going to take his time and the flip (most likely) will come as long as we dont **** it up

Advertisement
quans commitment is huge for other recruits in SoFla, he has a lot of pull on them, im expecting to see some more of the big fish to jump on board

We need to be wishing for DT Norton out of J'Ville. IMO he's the best chance we have to bring in another high quality NT/DT. The others Green and what's his name, probably coming for a free trip to Miami. If Green were to commit there would be a lot of fans here celebrating births nine months after he commits.

We need to be wishing for DT Norton out of J'Ville. IMO he's the best chance we have to bring in another high quality NT/DT. The others Green and what's his name, probably coming for a free trip to Miami. If Green were to commit there would be a lot of fans here celebrating births nine months after he commits.

Wicker interest seems pretty legit...

noflyzone2.jpg
No Fly Zone

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yall need to really stop worrying about Cole trust me he's going to take his time and the flip (most likely) will come as long as we dont **** it up

I heard that story with Dalvin Cook. I'll remain cautiously optimistic about Cole.

Advertisement
Back