Tiger Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tiger is finally having fun playing golf.Growing up he was so wound up because of expectations he couldn’t enjoy his accomplishments because of it.

Now he’s smiling on the course interacting with the fans etc. things he NEVER did. I think if he’d of had this type attitude when he was in his prime he’d have done a lot more than he did as great an accomplishment as that was.I don't know if he will break Jacks record,don’t know if he’ll win another tournament,even though I’m pulling for him to do both,but I’m glad to see he’s back to at least a semblance of what he once was.

I’m glad to see he seems to be enjoying life now.yea he cheated and he paid a kings ransom because of it.Im glad his kids were young when all this happened and I’m sure they know some parts of what happened but looking at him with his kids it seems his family life like his golf life is in great shape.I hope the guy wins a lot more majors and a lot more other tournaments but even if he doesn’t at least he seems human now and not a robot like he used to.

Advertisement
Tiger is golf, simple as that. He forever changed the game. Hope he surpasses Jack in majors.

here is a comparison of Jack and Tiger

career starts Jack 586 Tiger 338
career wins Jack 73 Tiger 81
major starts Jack 161 Tiger 72
major wins Jack 18 Tiger 15

Jack won 12 % of total career tournaments he played Tiger has won 24%
Jack won 11% of major tournaments he played Tiger has won 20.8%

if Tiger maintains his average he will need to play only 19 more major tournaments to break Jack's record.
Wow! Great stats. Spread is amazing, then overlay with superior competition today (if nothing else, the increased Intl participation) and he is clearly the G.O.A.T. Plus, like a Trevino, Ashe he broke through that Country Club mentality. Fuuck, wasn't it Tiger who served them Fried Chicken at the Champs dinner? I think I'm he also hit them up with cheeseburgers one year? I'm rooting he makes them eat some Pad Thai next lol.

Advertisement
Wow! Great stats. Spread is amazing, then overlay with superior competition today (if nothing else, the increased Intl participation) and he is clearly the G.O.A.T. Plus, like a Trevino, Ashe he broke through that Country Club mentality. Fuuck, wasn't it Tiger who served them Fried Chicken at the Champs dinner? I think I'm he also hit them up with cheeseburgers one year? I'm rooting he makes them eat some Pad Thai next lol.
the Masters champion's dinner menu in 1998 chosen by Tiger was Cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, french fries, milkshakes.
the last Masters dinner menu chosen by Tiger in 2006 was Stuffed jalapeno and quesadilla appetizers with salsa and guacamole; green salad; steak fajitas, chicken fajitas, Mexican rice, refried beans; apple pie and ice cream for dessert.

the Masters champion's dinner menu in 1998 chosen by Tiger was Cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, french fries, milkshakes.
the last Masters dinner menu chosen by Tiger in 2006 was Stuffed jalapeno and quesadilla appetizers with salsa and guacamole; green salad; steak fajitas, chicken fajitas, Mexican rice, refried beans; apple pie and ice cream for dessert.
Pad Thai, Pad Thai we want Pad Thai! Slip Jack a couple bird chili and let him turn taint red.

here is a comparison of Jack and Tiger

career starts Jack 586 Tiger 338
career wins Jack 73 Tiger 81
major starts Jack 161 Tiger 72
major wins Jack 18 Tiger 15

Jack won 12 % of total career tournaments he played Tiger has won 24%
Jack won 11% of major tournaments he played Tiger has won 20.8%

if Tiger maintains his average he will need to play only 19 more major tournaments to break Jack's record.

Man, Tiger’s wife must have swung a **** of a gold club to bury so much of his prime years under a water hazard.

Advertisement
The country club mentality was fugged up.

Tiger is the needle. Golf won this weekend having him win. Don’t get me wrong I love the young guys who can hit it a mile, but nothing beats Sunday red when Tiger is in the hunt. This weekend was surreal. He was dominate when I first got into golf and I really hope he keeps playing at this level and gets past Jack

Man, Tiger’s wife must have swung a **** of a gold club to bury so much of his prime years under a water hazard.
dont know if its true but supposedly Elin whacked Tiger's *** with a 6 iron and for that reason since then Tiger won't ever carry
a 6 iron in his bag and supposedly all the back problems and surgeries Tiger had was from the really bad beating she gave him.
when they got divorced she got over 100 million.

all that ****** poon Tiger got sure wasn't worth all that pain and that kinda money.... **** !

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have never followed golf, can you fill me in?
Man that sht is overblown . Basically Tiger was always supremely focused on the course. He was focused on the game, not giving high fives to fans and joking around with other golfers. That’s why he was “never a good guy”

All his golfing peers love him, but he was never a good guy 🤣🙄

dont know if its true but supposedly Elin whacked Tiger's *** with a 6 iron and for that reason since then Tiger won't ever carry
a 6 iron in his bag and supposedly all the back problems and surgeries Tiger had was from the really bad beating she gave him.
Supposedly she got him real good in the neck area

Tiger’s biggest mistake was getting married when he did. Derrick Jeter did it the right way and Tiger would do well to follow his example: Stay single, chase the girls, and when you’re done, find the right person and settle down to a richly rewarded retirement. Wilt Chamberlin also did it the right way. He never married at all, but bedded all the women he could find. He knew he was NOT monogamous. Whichever suits Tiger now, he should avoid marrying again unless, like Jeter, he’s retired and really wants to take the plunge.

Advertisement
Lol. She was always a bit too bony/pale for me, fine as **** but I much prefer them soccer coaches you flashed 1000%. SMDH at the poster who meh'd them cause too big.
Dude, all of them together probably just an appetizer for @Paranos.

Tiger’s biggest mistake was getting married when he did. Derrick Jeter did it the right way and Tiger would do well to follow his example: Stay single, chase the girls, and when you’re done, find the right person and settle down to a richly rewarded retirement. Wilt Chamberlin also did it the right way. He never married at all, but bedded all the women he could find. He knew he was NOT monogamous. Whichever suits Tiger now, he should avoid marrying again unless, like Jeter, he’s retired and really wants to take the plunge.
Tiger was hitting Lindsey Vonn for a minute after that , he’s probably doing alright for himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back