"Tiger Turnout" the next big "on their own" recruiting weekend

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Not to be out-done by UGA or OU, LSU will have at least 14 big name recruits and commits and their families traveling to BR "on their own" and meeting up on campus just to "hang out".

Korey Foreman
Tristan Leigh
Maason Smith
Garrett Nussmeier (commit)
Keanu Koht (commit)
Raesjon Davis (commit)
Landon Jackson (commit)
JoJo Earle (commit)
Chris Hilton
Bryan Thomas
Sage Ryan
Camar Wheaton
Savion Byrd
and at least one more unnamed recruit and his family who asked for discretion

There's even an edit for the weekend...

Advertisement
So based on the edit who is the unnamed 14th guy? I know we got some CIS detectives in here...

visited on their own dime
1599314614507.jpeg

Advertisement
So based on the edit who is the unnamed 14th guy? I know we got some CIS detectives in here...
TE Michael Trigg, athletic freak from Tampa, goes to the same school as our 2022 DT commit Brandon Cleveland.

He's a South Carolina lean, but LSU has picked up recent communication with him, they're selling him on Thaddeus Moss's success in their offense & telling him he can be like Arik Gilbert from last year.

Not to be out-done by UGA or OU, LSU will have at least 14 big name recruits and commits and their families traveling to BR "on their own" and meeting up on campus just to "hang out".

Korey Foreman
Tristan Leigh
Maason Smith
Garrett Nussmeier (commit)
Keanu Koht (commit)
Raesjon Davis (commit)
Landon Jackson (commit)
JoJo Earle (commit)
Chris Hilton
Bryan Thomas
Sage Ryan
Camar Wheaton
Savion Byrd
and at least one more unnamed recruit and his family who asked for discretion

There's even an edit for the weekend...

The lost a **** ton of talent. They will need to restock heavily! They definitely could lose 3 or 4 games this year.

Will recruits be allowed to go to our home opener vs UAB next week?

Interesting thought I highly doubt it csz they wouldn't be making money from them but it will be easy to tell if they are. Unless they are season ticket holders I doubt they get tickets

Advertisement
One of the guys who posts on 247 with FBS coaching connections posted yesterday that his buddy told him the expectation is the dead period is going to be extended through Halloween. OVs only will be allowed in Nov and Dec - limit of 5 kids on OV per weekend and limited to two guests per athlete. No recruits at games.

LSU is selling this weekend deal as having been organized in large part by Garrett Nussmeier and his family.

One of the guys who posts on 247 with FBS coaching connections posted yesterday that his buddy told him the expectation is the dead period is going to be extended through Halloween. OVs only will be allowed in Nov and Dec - limit of 5 kids on OV per weekend and limited to two guests per athlete. No recruits at games.
Lol DrewNY is not a reliable source, my guy.

Advertisement
Lol DrewNY is not a reliable source, my guy.
maybe not always - he hits on stuff like everyone else. but i had actually seen some of what he mentioned on another board. Not the specifics of 5 Ovs, etc but the same general info about the dead period and the nov-dec. visits. And it didn't come from a random poster.

maybe not always - he hits on stuff like everyone else. but i had actually seen some of what he mentioned on another board. Not the specifics of 5 Ovs, etc but the same general info about the dead period and the nov-dec. visits. And it didn't come from a random poster.
Rarely, if ever. But a blind squirrel can find a nut.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back