Tears Tide Tears

Advertisement
Bama fans complaining about coming in late and paying lol pause

What a world

Do they think Saban is ethical??
They legit do. This guy on my team a couple years ago was a Bama alum and diehard. I had to go through a couple signing days in the office with him. When kids would flip it was always that Bama was the GOAT. Buddy had excuses for all the new challengers in front of the team dorms. Even when that last south Florida 5* WR (the one that just entered the portal) committed to Bama then immediately posted a picture with a bunch of $, it wasn’t real to him. I even had a friend from HS that started on the Bama DL for Saban’s 1st and I saw it 1st hand what their players got. None of it was real and everyone was lucky to play for Bama & Saban in his eyes. Same **** at UGA. Pure delusion

They legit do. This guy on my team a couple years ago was a Bama alum and diehard. I had to go through a couple signing days in the office with him. When kids would flip it was always that Bama was the GOAT. Buddy had excuses for all the new challengers in front of the team dorms. Even when that last south Florida 5* WR (the one that just entered the portal) committed to Bama then immediately posted a picture with a bunch of $, it wasn’t real to him. I even had a friend from HS that started on the Bama DL for Saban’s 1st and I saw it 1st hand what their players got. None of it was real and everyone was lucky to play for Bama & Saban in his eyes. Same **** at UGA. Pure delusion
Sh even I know if we get recruits it’s shady that’s just the sport. It’s always been this way I’m not naive like that. It’s not because it’s the U

Advertisement
Feel bad for the guy but it wasn’t a huge deal. It was a low snap and looks like milroe had every intention of running it himself on that play. 🤷‍♂️
He had been ******** up the snap all season and earlier in the game, he had cost them at least one drive. Thankfully, we don't need him, but on a human level, I feel bad for the young man.

He had been ******** up the snap all season and earlier in the game, he had cost them at least one drive. Thankfully, we don't need him, but on a human level, I feel bad for the young man.

You may be totally on point as far as his performance, but disappointed Alabama fans are a different breed. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s had threats on his life.

You may be totally on point as far as his performance, but disappointed Alabama fans are a different breed. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s had threats on his life.
I personally know some rabid Bama fans who are contributing members of society, but when it comes to the Tide, all sense of logic and morality jumps out the window.

Advertisement
"I personally know some rabid Bama fans who are contributing members of society..."
Screenshot_20231004_163438_SmartNews (2).jpg

Players are playing they should get the blame but Saban brought him in so it goes back to him. It’s not like it’s sabans thirds or fourth year, he put that roster together. Now he’s being affected by the parity of other elite recruiters sabotaging his monopoly. So his teams ain’t going to be as good and dominant as they used to be. Although still elite but u ain’t showing up and walking through teams like before. Some teams have a HC just like you that stack and they will be in your way as well. The rabbit got the gun now

Implying it was his choice. He got pulled into a meeting and told he won't snap another ball here again.

I am alleging.
Yea, I was surprised Saban even let him ride back with the team. I thought he was going to leave him in the parking lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back