Tears Tide Tears

Bama fans complaining about coming in late and paying lol pause

What a world

Do they think Saban is ethical??
No they just like coming in early illegally with bags under table and car dealerships in tow. You know the south always wishing for old times

Advertisement
I caught some bug over here man respiratory infection and fevers man everyone caught it out of no where like 10 of us I got smacked bruh. I got out the shower and my wife had to put on my clothes I couldn’t even do it bruh lol
Sh*t meng, I cought that mufu too! The worst I have felt since Covid, I tested for Covid twice I was so convinced. Getting over it now, but Christmas eve and Christmas were the worst ever for me. Only thing keeping me happy was Gator Tears.

Man I caught something similar here . Symptoms started Wednesday. Thursday night thru Saturday were the worst. Feeling better but still congested with nasty cough. No flu or covid so gotta be upper respiratory infection

Just a FYI bro, that cough is going to last for a while. It hits harder in children, but it’s averaging 100 days. I’m back to 100 after being down hard for 10 days, but even w/ me kicking that jawn from 7 weeks ago, I’ll still coughing up an early morning dark yellowish phlegm (then it’s crystal clear thereafter), & I’ll get hit w/ a cough spell out of no where every two - three days.

It’s crazy. Imo, whatever it is has mutated from that Covid bull **** & I have my theories as to why in speaking w/ some connected folks, but that’s neither here nor there.

Last edited:
Just a FYI bro, that cough is going to last for a while. It hits harder in children, but it’s averaging 100 days. I’m back to 100 after being down hard for 10 days, but even w/ me kicking that jawn from 7 weeks ago, I’ll still cough up an early morning dark yellowish phlegm (then it’s crystal clear thereafter), & I’ll get hit w/ a cough spell out of no where every two - three days.

It’s crazy. Imo, whatever it is has mutated from that Covid bull **** & I have my theories as to why in speaking w/ some connected folks, but that’s neither here nor there.
I believe it. I'm on day 5 of coughing

Bruh no one can laugh at bama they continue to be better than everyone at recruiting. I was thinking since im mad sick that I missed the Michigan bama game. I thought this thread was bumped cause they lost, shows where my head is at pause.
My heart wants Meesheegahn to give them the 28+ Ann Arbor Rusty Pirate.

My brain tells Roll Tide by 10+.

Advertisement
Sh*t meng, I cought that mufu too! The worst I have felt since Covid, I tested for Covid twice I was so convinced. Getting over it now, but Christmas eve and Christmas were the worst ever for me. Only thing keeping me happy was Gator Tears.
Bruh the headache comes back and the weakness. It’s not even Covid bruh, some new Ebola **** lol. I couldn’t walk ten feet this morning without feeling like I was going to faint.

Get well.
I know how you feel.
I had it a few months ago, and sucked.
I rarely get sick, so I forgot what it felt like.
That COVID threw me for a loop, I couldn’t function for days. Got over it pretty quickly, but the first few days were miserable. Never want to feel like that again.

Bruh the headache comes back and the weakness. It’s not even Covid bruh, some new Ebola **** lol. I couldn’t walk ten feet this morning without feeling like I was going to faint.
That was exactly it, my head was ***ked. Last time I had that it was Covid. I took large amounts of Vit D, but dont listen to me for medical advise, lol.

Advertisement
Yea I’m drinking OJ having soup and a lot of water
When covid came I sort've got lucky cause by the time I got it (the first time)i didn't have any symptoms and actually found out just because of a physical I had to take for my insurance policy. But I already had a ton of my boys in the league get it and all the doctors were telling everyone best thing to possibly do with it was don't report it and just self quarantine for 3-5 days and basically treat it like the flu. Tucked in under the covers,heat turned all the way up and just tons of water and pedialyte. No food. I ended up catching it three times and the the first two wasn't ****. That third one **** near kilt me. I'm still dealing with things I got from it. I'll just leave it at **** the government.

When covid came I sort've got lucky cause by the time I got it (the first time)i didn't have any symptoms and actually found out just because of a physical I had to take for my insurance policy. But I already had a ton of my boys in the league get it and all the doctors were telling everyone best thing to possibly do with it was don't report it and just self quarantine for 3-5 days and basically treat it like the flu. Tucked in under the covers,heat turned all the way up and just tons of water and pedialyte. No food. I ended up catching it three times and the the first two wasn't ****. That third one **** near kilt me. I'm still dealing with things I got from it. I'll just leave it at **** the government.
Gatorlyt > pedialyt

Yea bruh I ate covid for breakfast but the regular flu ****ed me up. Whatever this is it’s worse than those to me. I’m doing the same sh you doing sweating it out. I’m on day 5 bruh and I know im going to get over this ****. My son 2 has it and he running around like it’s nothing lol. My older son is down and out he 17 and my daughter 21 and she is ok already. Yo I pray for you man I respect the **** out of you on here. Only few that I respect on here you one of em even when we disagree at times bro.

Advertisement
Yea bruh I ate covid for breakfast but the regular flu ****ed me up. Whatever this is it’s worse than those to me. I’m doing the same sh you doing sweating it out. I’m on day 5 bruh and I know im going to get over this ****. My son 2 has it and he running around like it’s nothing lol. My older son is down and out he 17 and my daughter 21 and she is ok already. Yo I pray for you man I respect the **** out of you on here. Only few that I respect on here you one of em even when we disagree at times bro.
Likewise brother. I ain't never got an issue with someone just cause we may disagree about something. We all entitled to an opinion. Only **** that ever gets to me on here is the people that just stuck on negative for the sake of doing it. You ain't never been that. Feel better hermano. Just make sure u keep activity to a minimum until you kick it.

Likewise brother. I ain't never got an issue with someone just cause we may disagree about something. We all entitled to an opinion. Only **** that ever gets to me on here is the people that just stuck on negative for the sake of doing it. You ain't never been that. Feel better hermano. Just make sure u keep activity to a minimum until you kick it.
Yea man my *** just lying down like a corpse lol. I’ll get through it for sure 👍 thanks for the advice

Advertisement
Bama fans complaining about coming in late and paying lol pause

What a world

Do they think Saban is ethical??
They absolutely do. I live up here in NW Fl and there's more Bammer fans than any fans of Florida schools around here. They think every 5 star player dreams of suiting up for the Tide, just because they want to play for the glory of that wonderful college. Not because of Saban, not because of bags, but because they are ALABAMA. They think any kid that goes somewhere else has a mental defect or is just being paid.

They absolutely do. I live up here in NW Fl and there's more Bammer fans than any fans of Florida schools around here. They think every 5 star player dreams of suiting up for the Tide, just because they want to play for the glory of that wonderful college. Not because of Saban, not because of bags, but because they are ALABAMA. They think any kid that goes somewhere else has a mental defect or is just being paid.
They in for a rude awakening when Saban leaves boy. We used to think the same way, but it was always about the coaches. Always has been always will be

Just a FYI bro, that cough is going to last for a while. It hits harder in children, but it’s averaging 100 days. I’m back to 100 after being down hard for 10 days, but even w/ me kicking that jawn from 7 weeks ago, I’ll still coughing up an early morning dark yellowish phlegm (then it’s crystal clear thereafter), & I’ll get hit w/ a cough spell out of no where every two - three days.

I believe it. I'm on day 5 of coughing

I got Covid twice within 3 days of the first one ending as I was on the Covid pill and it rebounded. I was coughing for weeks afterwards. The wife was coughing for months.

Advertisement
Back