Tears Tide Tears

No he didn’t win at Oregon brah

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Bama saying we are paying players is the reason they are not winning recruiting battles is hilarious. Do they legit not think they pay players? They have cheated during the whole saban era paying bags under the table. Saban vs Mario personality is the reason we are winning recruiting battles.
Yah, It just kills me. They think they've done everything the right way building their program. They forget that Saban went 7-6 in year 1 at Alabama and lost to an FCS school. They actually went 2-11 as they were ordered by the NCCAA to vacate 5 wins due to improper benefits. By the way, they didn't vacate the wins from their record books. However, they didn't want Saban to have a losing season on his record. The very next year, Alabama had the #1 recruiting class.

How did Saban do that? He pulled the #1 recruiting class 1 year after leaving the NFL. He didn't have any long term relationships with recruits. They completely ignore that and of course no NCAA investigation.

Fast forward. Bama fans say Miami is coming from out of nowhere and it's all because of money. I guess they would think that given that's how they built their program.

What the Bama fans and other fans fail to realize and/or refuse to acknowledge is that Miami has invested in its program. Everything has changed. The administration, the coaches, the boosters, and most importantly, the culture. The new facilities are coming soon. In 3-4 years, they'll be asking themselves how did this happen? They'll keep pointing to the money and I don't care if they do.

What's going to be scary for everyone not named Miami, is in 2-3 years SF is going to be locked down by Mario. When he's built relationships for 2-3 years with the SF kids and Miami is winning, it's a wrap. We'll be getting ALL the SF stars we want and national recruits on top of that. I think top 5 will be the floor in recruiting moving forward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bama saying we are paying players is the reason they are not winning recruiting battles is hilarious. Do they legit not think they pay players? They have cheated during the whole saban era paying bags under the table. Saban vs Mario personality is the reason we are winning recruiting battles.

A lot of them genuinely believe they don't really pay players - "why would we have to?" kind of thinking. Also if you challenge them on it, they'll just come back and say "prove it." Of course, it's an unwinnable argument. Just leave them be and enjoy the hate and tears.

Lulz @ even up the playing field.

Finebaum was on a local radio show this morning. He flat out said "Nick Saban could not care less about the state of college football. He is concerned about other schools being on a level playing field as him in recruiting and trying to put a stop to it."
Finebaum said that! He is sabans butt buddy!..wow

Advertisement
Lmao what fan of this team doesn’t know Mario’s record? You are a fool
Your the fool for using sarcasm in a scenario that doesn’t make sense 😂😂. Your lucky it worked out for you. I can see right through the cards you are using

Definitely WAS sarcasm. He was responding to my response.
I guess you can defend him if you want lol. We all know it really wasn’t sarcasm. It worked out in his favor. Gotta give him credit where credit is due

Advertisement
Lulz @ even up the playing field.

Finebaum was on a local radio show this morning. He flat out said "Nick Saban could not care less about the state of college football. He is concerned about other schools being on a level playing field as him in recruiting and trying to put a stop to it."
He cannot make a call to Mark to put a stop to it this time.

Advertisement
On the surface the comments are valid based on our "Past 20 Years". What the common fan or recruiting follower doesn't know or want to admit is that the past is behind us. We were always a sleeping giant that remained relevant during many season of mediocrity. Now that we have a well paid full football staff, high level coaching, elite facilities and increased university/private financial backing, we are a program that is worthy of the positives we are receiving. It is certainly being recognized by the people who matter most- The Recruits!

On the surface the comments are valid based on our "Past 20 Years". What the common fan or recruiting follower doesn't know or want to admit is that the past is behind us. We were always a sleeping giant that remained relevant during many season of mediocrity. Now that we have a well paid full football staff, high level coaching, elite facilities and increased university/private financial backing, we are a program that is worthy of the positives we are receiving. It is certainly being recognized by the people who matter most- The Recruits!
It's not coincidental that once the NCAA was neutered by SCOTUS, that UM started to rise. The SEC and the blue bloods are looking like Thor and Loki once Odin died and HERE COMES HELLA.

Sorry, had to nerd out for a moment!

Advertisement
Back