Their porsts fuel me.

Screenshot_20211010-220224_DuckDuckGo.jpg

My fave so far👇
Screenshot_20211010-220215_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oregeron fooled alot of people with that 1 year
We all knew he was a corch but they’re loaded this year. They played almost all Fr at the end of the year so I figured they could sneak in the playoff since Bama would likely be down some.

The only takeaway is that we should be infuriated at how poorly UM has performed in what should have been an epically successful season compared to our past 2 decades. A weakened Bama and Clemson, a horrible FSU, an even worse UNC... instead we said, hold my beer..

Advertisement
We all knew he was a corch but they’re loaded this year. They played almost all Fr at the end of the year so I figured they could sneak in the playoff since Bama would likely be down some.

Well we both know from experience corches corch it up

I wonder if he sends Brady a gift basket every year now

Advertisement
I had just moved to Birmingham in 2013, the year the kick six happened in the iron bowl. I remember reading about a story where a lady shot and killed her friend bc the friend wasn't upset about Bama losing to Auburn. This is why i laugh when folks on here say Miami has the worst fanbase. It's not even close.
It just happened again. A Bama fan apparently shot and killed an A&M fan yesterday after they argued about which team was better. Holy crap they are crazy.

Another Bama Fan Shooting

Pathetic thread. I would gladly take a whole decade of dominance and a week of tears instead of 20 years of irrelevance like UM.

Advertisement
Back