tickets

Advertisement
Spoke to my rep yesterday, they'll be available Feb 18, 19 and 20, depending on donation level. The secondary market is insane! The cheapest is $180+ per ticket and that's corner nosebleed. They're going for $400+/- for anything decent and those aren't that great.
By the way, does anyone know which sideline we're on?

starting to look for tickets to the Gator game.. any ideas??

Not on sale yet.

Not on sale to UM. Not on sale to UF. Not on sale to general public.

Only way that anyone "has" tickets for the Kickoff game is if you are a member of Florida Citrus Sports, and you buy the annual package.

I am a member, and I have been told that because of the number of tickets demanded by UF and UM, that members have the OPTION to buy tickets for the Kickoff game this year.

In other words, nobody has tickets yet. They claim they do, but they are not. I was just on the phone with Florida Citrus Sports earlier this week, and they have not even done the renewals yet for existing members.

Spoke to my rep yesterday, they'll be available Feb 18, 19 and 20, depending on donation level. The secondary market is insane! The cheapest is $180+ per ticket and that's corner nosebleed. They're going for $400+/- for anything decent and those aren't that great.
By the way, does anyone know which sideline we're on?

Yeah, the allotments for UM and UF are not going to be ideal, which is why I am going to purchase through Florida Citrus Sports.

Advertisement
I pulled triggers on the Airbnb but that ticket isn't going to be cheap.

Advertisement
Back