TICKETS

Ledmonster1

Recruit
Premium
My sons game got cancelled saturday, so I'm looking to cheer him up with canes tickets any advice on where to buy? Thanks in advance and GO CANES...

Advertisement
What is this internet you speak of? It's last minute was taking a shot in dark for extra tickets on here...

Stubhub...It's currently at 180, so you may want to jump on them today, because I suspect they'll be sold out by tomorrow

I suspect FSU fans are trying to sell tickets. I doubt you find anything cheaper than $150.

Advertisement
Thanks for the help guys.. probably get the 180 tickets..

At this point, wait a few days to see if people get desperate and drop their prices a little. Most people who are going have already bought their tickets. FSU fans arent paying those prices on Stubhub to watch their 2-loss team. And most UM fans who are going already purchased. Those last 3,000 or so tickets are hanging in the wind. Check it everyday to see if they drop. If they start selling fast, then jump on it.

Advertisement
Ledmonster1...I have 2 tix available to sell as 2 of my party members for the game had to bail. They are $150 per ticket and in Section 344. Let me know if interested.

Thanks

Advertisement
Back