Tickets, Seats, NC State Game 10/23

Kansas Cane

Biggest Canes fan in Reno County
Premium
Heading down October 20th-24th. NC State game on 10/23.

Thinking about buying tickets this week just in case we shock the world and upset Bammer. Would love to score a great seats at a great price point and brag about it when we're 6-0 and Top 3 (if not #1) in the nation.

In all seriousness, I am looking to buy tickets soon. I've only been to one other game and sat in the first row in the end zone. It was rowdy and beyond fun. Kind of thinking of the same spot UNLESS the crew here has any suggestions. Looking to spend under $150 per ticket and need two for sure and maybe three for two other fellow Kansan Canes fans.

Need feedback. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
Heading down October 20th-24th. NC State game on 10/23.

Thinking about buying tickets this week just in case we shock the world and upset Bammer. Would love to score a great seats at a great price point and brag about it when we're 6-0 and Top 3 (if not #1) in the nation.

In all seriousness, I am looking to buy tickets soon. I've only been to one other game and sat in the first row in the end zone. It was rowdy and beyond fun. Kind of thinking of the same spot UNLESS the crew here has any suggestions. Looking to spend under $150 per ticket and need two for sure and maybe three for two other fellow Kansan Canes fans.

Need feedback. Thanks in advance!

Aren’t first row in the Endzone club seats?

Advertisement
I’m in elementary school principal from Kansas. I can’t splurge on the couch seats.

Well whatever they pay they don’t pay enough - whether you can splurge on them or not. Those are overpriced anyway. So flat close to the ground and that low in the end zone you’re basically eliminating 30% of the view on the far end of the field. I like to be a few rows up at least at least. I hope you have a safe and an enjoyable trip

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back