Tickets for today

AlexCane

Senior
How do I purchase tickets for the Canes today? All I can find is tickets for “sessions” 3-7 today but I have no idea which session we play in. If anyone has a link, I’d appreciate it.

Advertisement
How do I purchase tickets for the Canes today? All I can find is tickets for “sessions” 3-7 today but I have no idea which session we play in. If anyone has a link, I’d appreciate it.
You have to buy a tournament pass which gives you access to all the games, whether you want to see all of them or not. I don’t know if they prorate once it’s started. You should show up and brush your way past security. If they object, tell ‘em Large Marge sent you.

You have to buy a tournament pass which gives you access to all the games, whether you want to see all of them or not. I don’t know if they prorate once it’s started. You should show up and brush your way past security. If they object, tell ‘em Large Marge sent you.
This is incorrect. Tickets are $10 at the box office or you can buy the individual games online for $10 plus a small service fee.

Don’t listen to this guy

Advertisement
Thanks, folks. I did finally locate the tickets. I went with my son for the 3 pm game. It was probably my first time at the stadium in 10-15 years. It was a nice event (minus the heat!); hopefully I'll make my way out there more often.

Advertisement
Back