Tickets for Miami vs Cinci game are $0.88 on stub hub...

Advertisement
We are heading back to the days when they used to give out free tickets at Burger King again WTF

Advertisement
Lowest I see is $6.09? Still pathetic anyway.

Anyway, I'll be going. Have to travel down that way for a family event and my son (only 6) really wants to go. So it will be just me and him going, he doesn't know any better at his age :) We don't get to go to games that often, maybe once per year since we don't live in FL, so I can't pass up the father/son gameday time even for this abomination of a staff.

So if one of you boy-cotters would like to donate a couple of $.88 tickets to a broke *** dad.... ;)

#BringButchBack

Miami football should be shutdown until the administration decides they want to b serious again. What a waste of a program

Advertisement
At this point, they'd have to pay ME to come watch this ###hole Golden destroy my team with his goofy### Mickey Mouse coaching.

Advertisement
Lowest I see is $6.09? Still pathetic anyway.

Anyway, I'll be going. Have to travel down that way for a family event and my son (only 6) really wants to go. So it will be just me and him going, he doesn't know any better at his age :) We don't get to go to games that often, maybe once per year since we don't live in FL, so I can't pass up the father/son gameday time even for this abomination of a staff.

So if one of you boy-cotters would like to donate a couple of $.88 tickets to a broke *** dad.... ;)

#BringButchBack

ill pay u not to go lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back