Tickets for Georgia Tech game.

jamiecane

Freshman
Premium
When and where can they be purchased. Where are the canes fans sitting? My dad and I are alumni and live a few hours away from Atlanta. My dad wanted to go watch them play this year there, unfortunately he passed away, so my 9 year old son and I want to go in his honor. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve used stub hub in the past. Couple years ago in Atlanta was my first time seeing them in person and Canes fans were everywhere

When and were can they be purchased. Where are the canes fans sitting? My dad and I are alumni and live a few hours away from Atlanta. My dad wanted to go watch them play this year there, unfortunately he passed away, so my 9 year old son and I want to go in his honor. Any help is appreciated. Thank you
Sorry to hear about your loss,recently lost my mum. Canes will be in sections 129 -131 in the lower corner

Call 1-800-GO-CANES re tickets if you want to sit with Canes fans.

Advertisement
When and where can they be purchased. Where are the canes fans sitting? My dad and I are alumni and live a few hours away from Atlanta. My dad wanted to go watch them play this year there, unfortunately he passed away, so my 9 year old son and I want to go in his honor. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

You sound like a quality individual. Hope you guys enjoy the game because we are gonna stomp a mud hole in Gag tek.

Sorry for the loss of your Dad. Hope you and your son get to go to the game and have a great time.

I’ve used stub hub in the past. Couple years ago in Atlanta was my first time seeing them in person and Canes fans were everywhere

I used stubhub two years ago and sat upperdeck behind the Miami bench and it was all canes where I was. Great time!

Advertisement
We typically sit in the open end corner of the stadium. Take up the first and second decks EASY. Best away Canes crowd we have. Tailgate by the Varsity or countless other places cross the interstate from the stadium. We will be posting more as we get closer.

Don't worry too much where you sit, that's one game that Miami always has a huge showing of fans on the road for.

Sorry to read of your loss. My sincere condolences.

For whatever it’s worth, I prefer to sit in the canes area, lower level , behind the canes bench, about halfway up the lower bowl. I like that particular view at GT. Plus I’m surrounded by canes brothers.

As far as GT fans p, I’ve always found them pretty chill, little trash talking and generally polite. Of course they’re fans, but they’re not nightmares like at some other schools.

Let us know how you fare.

Sorry to hear about your loss,recently lost my mum. Canes will be in sections 129 -131 in the lower corner
i have also notice in the past games there, the majority of canes are in that corner. we will be crazy and loud. look forward to meeting and seeing you there

Advertisement
I used stubhub two years ago and sat upperdeck behind the Miami bench and it was all canes where I was. Great time!
Sat right near you then. Gonna due it this year too. Just dropped a couple hundred, my girls ****ed, but you have to know what your priorities are.

You could join the Hurricane Club for a relatively small fee, and you'd be able to purchase away game tickets through the school.

You could use StubHub.

You can go here to buy them through GT: https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncom...33.443366471.1533437043-1226709802.1533437043

The visitors sections at Bobby Dodd are 130, 131, and that corner in the upper-deck, but Miami fans are usually abundant when we play up there.

Hope this helps, and sorry to hear about your dad. My dad and I have been going to Canes games for 30 years, and thankfully he's in good health at 71, but I know that first game I go to after he's gone will be brutal. Glad you can bring your son along. Enjoy it.

Hey man, sorry to hear about that. Me and my wife will be at the game (possibly with our three kids). Let me know if you wanna hook up pre game and ****.

Advertisement
I purchased tickets a few years back from GT. They actually called me (GT) this week and said, "Hey, we noticed you bout tickets in the past when Miami was in town. We can offer you tickets now before they go on sale to the general public." I got a few on the 30. If you want his contact info I can send it to you.

other than UGA, we probably bring the most away fans to GA Tech home games who Tech plays on a yearly basis.

Advertisement
Back