Ticket renewal thread - they invest... I invest.

HurricaneAce07

Class of 2007
Just renewed after taking two seasons off. Was a season ticket holder from 2010-2019. After season 1 of Diaz I took two seasons off (performance, COVID, young kids, etc.) but with the investment UM is making into the program it's time to do my part. Hoping everyone else is doing the same. Cheers!

Advertisement
Just renewed after taking two seasons off. Was a season ticket holder from 2010-2019. After season 1 of Diaz I took two seasons off (performance, COVID, young kids, etc.) but with the investment UM is making into the program it's time to do my part. Hoping everyone else is doing the same. Cheers!
..weird. ticket renewal is not open yet

Yep even if the older generations health leads to some tickets to spread out, we got to show up and do what we do best.

busted GIF

Advertisement
Miami sent out an option over the summer last year to renew for this upcoming season. I did it after I called to make sure I could cancel. I’m all in and just order 2 more for next year.

Not a renewal - had received an email a while back about contacting ticket office for 2022 season (I've gotten it the last two season from Alumni association). I called the number they gave me and the Alumni POC has me locked into 4 seats (seat # and row pending) in the alumni section. Just had to verify my credit card number hasn't changed and they will notify me when I can choose specific seats + charge me in full.

Not a renewal - had received an email a while back about contacting ticket office for 2022 season (I've gotten it the last two season from Alumni association). I called the number they gave me and the Alumni POC has me locked into 4 seats (seat # and row pending) in the alumni section. Just had to verify my credit card number hasn't changed and they will notify me when I can choose specific seats + charge me in full.
welcome back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back