Tibits: McCord, Grace, Huertelou and Dobard

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
• LB Tyriq McCord is not on the first team and D’Onofrio said it was because McCord’s lack of consistency during the fall and not because of his adjustment to a different position this year.

Sure looked good coming off the edge in 2013....oh wait....U Fat got him!

• Consistency was also the area that D’Onofrio said LB Jermaine Grace needs to improve on to take the next leap in his game. “Obviously his production per play was off the chart,” D’Onofrio said. “You’re not a starter and you finish No. 2 on the team in tackles and had sacks and TFLs like he did. That means we need his talent in the game.”

SMH.....he is a Phucking player

• TE Standish Dobard still had his right hand heavily wrapped, but was a full participant. Assuming his hand will still be wrapped for Saturday’s game and possibly beyond, it’s tough to expect Dobard to be a big part of the passing game.

So, our starting TE is not a threat in the passing game.....awesome!

• DT Calvin Huertelou started 12 games last season, but only had one tackle for a loss. When asked why it will be different this year, he said, “You’ll see why it will be different.” And when asked what he has been doing and if he has been making more plays in practice he said, “We’ve been a little more aggressive. You’ll see in the games.”

Shooting Gaps?

• The plan is to play 12 freshmen and nine redshirt freshmen on Saturday according to Golden.

• Players were clearly instructed not to talk about the controversial photos that were released on the school’s football blog page that were eventually taken down. “I’m not here to talk about pictures,” said Heurtelou, which was echoed by other players.

The Silence of Ghey Gate

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't expect Dobard to take over for Walford at the H position.

Herndon and Njoku at the H

Dobard and Washington at the Y

maybe Dobard is in for his blocking than his catching at the moment..which may mean our OL is still a work in progress.

We're going to max protect all the time.

Double tight with Herndon flanked out wide. Keep Dotard in along with the RB to block while Herndon runs a skinny post, Walters runs a square in and Coley runs a 9 route.

That's one of our 5 plays on offense.

Advertisement
Let the kids handle this....I believe that the kids will have final say as to when lard a$$ and his butt buddy get canned

No better way to develop consistency than by not playing, watching from the sideline as a second stringer. Al outsmarting everyone again.

Whats depressing is that he is clearly not playing the strongest players in unison...somebody answer me this, how is the WEfense suppose to gel as a unit if the coRch keeps preventing chemistry?? God I hate these coRches!

its true these coaches are really messing things up cant wait to see them fired, i hope the team does good this year and im excited but golden and donorio suck the other coaches arent so bad

Advertisement
Tidbits: they all ****ed up coming here and are costing themselves a lot of money.

Let the kids handle this....I believe that the kids will have final say as to when lard a$$ and his butt buddy get canned

A bench clearing brawl will get him fired quickly. The Cincy game would be ideal; national TV; done the next day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back