Thurston Armbrister

Advertisement
Is the XFL even gonna play any games for the rest of their season?

Everything is coming to complete stop during Spring, Spring sports are all cancelled both collegiately & professionally.

I'm pretty certain the XFL season will be cancelled too.
Any cancellations wouldn’t be a surprise at this point.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Vince being the ruthless old ******* he is probably sees this as an opportunity for the XFL to stand alone with the other sports being shut down.

This. If he cancels the rest of the season they might not be back for next year. He can use this to propel the league forward and keep it in business for years to come.

This. If he cancels the rest of the season they might not be back for next year. He can use this to propel the league forward and keep it in business for years to come.
They may not have a choice. Some cities are not allowing gatherings of a certain amount of people, so that would include sporting events. If they can still play without fans and keep it televised, they may still be the only sport available to watch.

They may not have a choice. Some cities are not allowing gatherings of a certain amount of people, so that would include sporting events. If they can still play without fans and keep it televised, they may still be the only sport available to watch.

It would be tv only, but it would get massive ratings. Definitely worth a shot if he can get everybody tested and for them to agree to play.

Advertisement
Ol Thurston is still around and playing.

Good for him.

Hope he makes some decent cabbage in the new gig.

Advertisement
One of my favorite Canes.

If you come in as a two star safety, put on 30 plus pounds, and then go to the NFL as an UFA for 3-4 years, you a friggin BAWCE.

Kid was a last second add to his recruiting class. Good football player and great kid. We need to fill the roster out with kids like him.

"The Millionaire". Good guy, decent player. Played in one of the worse scheme ever devised by man.
Honestly, how could that scheme even have been defended by the staff over a five year period? Seemingly prevent defenses in goal line situations? Lining up DBs 10 yards back on a 4th and 3? My goodness!

Advertisement
Back