Thursday Recruiting Chatter - 12/6

View as article
Advertisement
@Stefan Adams isnt Solomon scheduled to visit Michigan next weekend? If so and he doesn’t make it down this weekend do you still think he will move his Miami OV to the 14th? Also, why is Munoz rushing his OV to this weekend instead of next when he doesn’t have any other OV’s planned?

Auburn had a qb projected as a 1st round pick who threw for 12 touchdowns and they're supposedly good? I dare you to ask an Auburn fan if they're offense is good and I guarantee they rip the program for 20 minutes

This is true. I know 2 Auburn fans. They're more suicidal than we are.

Advertisement
Auburn had a qb projected as a 1st round pick who threw for 12 touchdowns and they're supposedly good? I dare you to ask an Auburn fan if they're offense is good and I guarantee they rip the program for 20 minutes
Rumor is Auburn is trying to sign Hugh Freeze. They could be feeding that to him.

If you are a defensive player, why WOULDNT you want to play in this defense? We are a top 3 D in the country and #1 pass D in the country. People can say what they want about Rumph and Banda but what else can they do to show a kid like TStephenson that if he comes here he will be a star in this D playing Safety.. Ask Redwine and JJohnson. Esp Redwine who was a 3*, only played safety for 2 years, and might slide into the top 3-4 rounds of the draft!

I have no idea what voodoo we put on Hasselwood to make this kid be interested in coming here. Everytime I see those updates my mind is blown. Our offensive recruits are jumping ship and he is still on the titanic playing with the band!!

If hasslewood comes do you think other schools will claim the bag game? That’s our excuse when we lose top guys

Advertisement
Brown botching RB recruiting like Richt botching QB recruiting
You do realize that the only reason why we aren't in a great rb spot is because Williams is acting like a female only to UM and Crowley is the biggest OSU groupie on the planet right?

Rumor is Auburn is trying to sign Hugh Freeze. They could be feeding that to him.
They're trying to Freeze him (pun intended) into a 1 year deal which no coordinator would want only because they want Malzahn THAT BADLY. Honestly Auburn is a top 5 dumpster fire

@Stefan Adams Any coaches planning on being in Orlando for the multiple championship games? Obviously the St Thomas vs Lakeland game is 2019 impacting but the Colombus and NW games are key for 2020/21 as well. A total of 6 S Florida key teams playing in one place over 24 hours.
I read yesterday that a bunch would be up there. If not mistaken all but Richt is what I read.

Advertisement
this is a weird class. Getting Haselwood and Stevenson helps but the class is lopsided
It will definitely be a top heavy class, but if we finish strong and get a 5* (Haselwood) a few 4* (Bogle, Mar, & stevenson) and a few gems at the bottom, then it wouldn’t be bad for a stop gap year.

They’re not selling Williams on a better offense, they’re selling him on better O-Line play. Kid isn’t dumb he can see the struggles our OL has and the even bigger struggle we are having to rectify the problem.

Agree that Auburn is a dumpster fire and I’m not sure their O-Line is that great. They do have 13 scholarship OL returning and two committed vs our 11 returning and zero commits. It may be a toss up with them, but UGA and Clemson clearly have a better OL than us.

Advertisement
finally some decent news. All this negativity was really depressing. Hopefully, we can land some of our biggest targets (JH, Tyrique, Bogle, MAR, etc) and possibly some surprises (Lucas, Zip, Summeral). I'm quietly hopeful

I'm not really stressing RB because LO is gonna be a monster and Cam is no slouch either. Mix in either Burns or a 2019 and we are good for next year.

I thought it was telling that they offered the RB from GA yesterday....told me they were not confident on Williams.

And on that same wavelength, I haven't heard much of anything on Mark-Antony Richards lately.

I'm not sure you can spin much of a positive if they sign 0 QBs and 0 RBs.
Richards doesn’t sign early. His recruitment will be noise next month

Advertisement
Back