Thursday Recruiting Chatter - 12/6

Advertisement
We don't ******* run a 34, Hunter will NEVER play DE if he came here dude. He's a DT all the way. We have 3 DT commits. He is a guy that I would not want on this team at this point.
Maybe they shouldn't have lost our top ******* target in Ingraham. Or maybe they should flip Fuller. Or maybe they should have actually recruited Tyler Davis and Jaquaze Sorrells. But this dude is actually a negative imo.
What u just said is absolutely blasphemy. U act like we cant easily turn him into a DT, we did it with bethel and this dude ha smores upside, stop being so negative.

What u just said is absolutely blasphemy. U act like we cant easily turn him into a DT, we did it with bethel and this dude ha smores upside, stop being so negative.
What are you talking about? I not once said he can't be a DT. I'm saying he can't be a DE dude. I 100% know he will be a DT. I'm saying our DT recruiting is good, and if we want a 4th maybe we shouldn't have ******* lost our top recruit. And FSU's other DT is better and not nearly the personal/academic problem that Hunter is. And there are still other DTs that are just as good.

Advertisement
https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...rd-georgia-deshaun-watson-recruitment-clemson

From the article: "
Watson is currently the offseason favorite to win the Heisman Trophy in 2016 after a great sophomore season and a scintillating night against Alabama with a national title on the line. He was once "just" a high school star in Georgia, though, and despite being the state's best quarterback prospect since Cam Newton, he barely gave Georgia the time of day, committing to Clemson as a sophomore and never truly wavering on that pledge. That wasn't for lack of trying: Watson was Mark Richt's primary target in the 2014 class, and the only QB the Dawgs had offered as of May 2013, when Watson essentially shut down his recruitment. By then, though, Watson had been committed to Dabo Swinney and Chad Morris for nearly two years, and it seems that Clemson beating everyone else to the spot with Watson is what secured his enrollment".

They just throw that **** out there without having a clue what they talking about.

Advertisement
Miami is set to sign 3/10 of the top 10 players in the state of Florida & the #1 ranked player in Georgia. Not very bad.

Evan Neal is the only huge miss here, by far the best player in the state this cycle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw that Sam Brooks returned a fumble for a 56 yard touchdown, and also shut down his recruitment

Advertisement
Back