Throwing down the []_[]

Sure, a head coach is going to put his job on the line with such an order. Young man throws up the upside down U, coach says git'em, player x does, offensive player is injured in the process, and eventually it comes out in the press. Great idea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How much, must it ****ing bother them, that they sit up all night planning their U down gesture, if/when they score? We must be in their heads through their ****s, lol. Let them have their three seconds or so of stretching their arms downwards, so long as Mario gets the gatorade wetdown at the end. I got no problem with that.

CIS: mad about opponents throwing down the U

Also CIS: tearing down the Rock and Ruiz

Weird….

Advertisement
Forget Mario sanctioning anything, I wanna see him go all Mama on Roberto on the next perpetrator...

41A342B0-B1BB-4833-91B2-3B853DA50E37.gif

I remember the NC State WR doing it this year a couple of times
The team took care of it by sending him home with an L. That is always the best answer to a taunt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You don’t want us dancing, don’t let us in the endzone.

Now apply to the U down
This is fine except that we get flagged for stuff like that and other teams can taunt that way without a flag. That’s my issue with it. Either it’s old school wild Wild West or not but treat everybody the same.

When we start to run the score up, steal their souls, and make ‘em quit, they’ll be too afraid of ****ing us off more to do it.

Perhaps if we crash their recruiting events and offer free beer they will stop doing it.*

*Or perhaps not.

Advertisement
Back