Throwback post clemson vs Miami

Advertisement
That rb group was absolutely silly. Mike James, Miller, Berry, Eduardo Clements which I'm still trying to figure out why Randy didn't redshirt him and Hurns, Cooper who wasn't 100% healthy, and Storm Johnson. Mo Hagans was the fb who also should have redshirted since they had Pat Hill. I don't know how this team didn't go 11-1 10-2 with that talent. But it came down to qb play. Harris was a int machine, Spencer Whipple was a disaster at Virginia, and Morris was thrown into the fire when he was a redshirt up until Whipple **** his pants.

Randy.....Randy Shannon, that’s how. All what u said, any competent coach would’ve done. So much talent have been wasted over the yrs. My goodness. Smh.

Randy.....Randy Shannon, that’s how. All what u said, any competent coach would’ve done. So much talent have been wasted over the yrs. My goodness. Smh.
You know what’s crazy is if Jacory didn’t get ****ed up during the Virginia game, Morris doesn’t come in, doesn’t burn his redshirt, we have Morris for 2014 who likely lights it up and goes onto get drafted, Kaaya redshirts and he takes over in 2015. Or if Highsmith wasn’t hurt during that game, he comes in does a **** ton better than Whipple and ride with Highsmith I guess lol. Then his *** doesn’t move to safety and look like absolute ***. Yes all those events could have happened if Jacory didn’t decide to bomb up his infamous deep balls and if his o line blocked for him.

Just a remind before CMRs 17 season it was 2004 the last time we won 10 game....

2006 was the last Time we won a bowl game before 2016

We’ve sent tons of players to the league in that span... the biggest common denominator?? **** coaches including Coker who all should have never been hired

Advertisement
He had a few bits of talent sprinkled around but all in all the roster was a complete mess
Roster management was horrible but three HCs later and it is no better. I thought Randy would look like best coach of the last 15 years but dang -- you see any othe these other guys or teams going into the frigging Horseshoe in Columbus and scoring on kick and a punt? My son was working on Phd there and we were in the stands. In the end everything sucked but those plays silenced those ****ers. Remember, the Vest was still there and OSU was really good team. No one was happier when Randy got fired but what came after sucked so bad that I long to at least see us look fast. I can't think of anyone except PD since and wasn't he originally a Randy recruit. Randy was not any good but he at least remember what Cane players looked like.

Mark Richt’s 2017 team would kick that **** outta any of Randy’s teams.
Stop it right now. Those randy defenses would absolutely shut that mark richt offense down. Talent discrepancy is not even close.

Never seen a bigger fluke of a season than 2017, can we please stop talking about it. Yeah the ND win was awesome. No doubt about that. But that 2017 team wasn't very good at all

Stop it right now. Those randy defenses would absolutely shut that mark richt offense down. Talent discrepancy is not even close.

Never seen a bigger fluke of a season than 2017, can we please stop talking about it. Yeah the ND win was awesome. No doubt about that. But that 2017 team wasn't very good at all
clownish take

Advertisement

Lol at 2017 beating 2009....You can't make this sh*t up....

The fact that most of our fan base thought our 2017 team was actually legit cracks me the **** up

Went to this game. Still not sure how we won that game, but Randy actually out coached Dabo that game. Great stadium and atmosphere.

Advertisement
I was at this game. I remember a big 4th down stop by B. Harris in the 4th quarter.

Clemson is a great gameday experience, excited to go back in 2022. That place gets LOUD

We luckily beat a bad FSU team, should have lost against a bad UNC team, should have lost against GT

Team wasn't very good but gave us extreme highs
Saying we luckily beat a bad fsu team is utterly meaningless. Most of those games are always close regardless of the state of either team. Even when Miami had golden for his last 2 years and FSU was on a roll those game were competitive vs bad Miami teams. Most teams who make it to the big games have close games, don’t mean a team is trash. See fsu all of 2014 season who had close games **** near every game , auburn with all the luck it had in I think The 2013 season with the pass vs Uga. Even last year clemson barely escaping unc in which they should have lost. It happens

Last edited:
Saying we luckily beat a bad fsu team is utterly meaningless. Most of those games are always close regarless of the state of either team. Even when Miami had golden for his last 2 years and FSU was on a roll those game were competitive vs bad Miami teams. Most teams who make it to the big games have close games, don’t mean a team is trash. See fsu all of 2014 season, auburn with all the luck it had in I think The 2013 season with the pass vs Uga. Even last year clemson barely escaping unc in which they should have lost. It happens

At least you didnt argue the other 2

Advertisement
At least you didnt argue the other 2
What? You need luck at times. Y’all put Miami on some pedestal like they cant struggle but not a peep when teams like Clemson did vs unc last year, vs syracuse 2017 and even Pitt in 2016. It happens. That still was the most enjoyable Miami season in quite some time and they beat some legit teams that year thoroughly

What? You need luck at times. Y’all put Miami on some pedestal like they cant struggle but not a peep when teams like Clemson did vs unc last year, vs syracuse 2017 and even Pitt in 2016. It happens

So you're examples of 1 game in a 14 game season

FSU, GT, UNC

**** UVA we were down early big and being carved up

I watched Allen Bailey eat a live squirrel sandwich

I will never stop telling this story as long as Allen Bailey gets referenced, I was a sophomore on the 7th floor of Mahoney, did some serious maneuvers to fit a full size hot tub in my dorm room. I was at class, Bailey knocked on my door, no answer, my suit-mate next door (adjoining bathroom) let him and in he decided to soak in the tub after a practice. I came back to my room opened the door to see Bailey just chilling in my room in the hot tub eating a hot sausage crushed up in a doritos bag. We just exchanged "heys" and that was about it.

Advertisement
Back