Throwback post clemson vs Miami

Advertisement

Lot of talent on this team. Hankerson had a monster game that day

That rb group was absolutely silly. Mike James, Miller, Berry, Eduardo Clements which I'm still trying to figure out why Randy didn't redshirt him and Hurns, Cooper who wasn't 100% healthy, and Storm Johnson. Mo Hagans was the fb who also should have redshirted since they had Pat Hill. I don't know how this team didn't go 11-1 10-2 with that talent. But it came down to qb play. Harris was a int machine, Spencer Whipple was a disaster at Virginia, and Morris was thrown into the fire when he was a redshirt up until Whipple **** his pants.

That rb group was absolutely silly. Mike James, Miller, Berry, Eduardo Clements which I'm still trying to figure out why Randy didn't redshirt him and Hurns, Cooper who wasn't 100% healthy, and Storm Johnson. Mo Hagans was the fb who also should have redshirted since they had Pat Hill. I don't know how this team didn't go 11-1 10-2 with that talent. But it came down to qb play. Harris was a int machine, Spencer Whipple was a disaster at Virginia, and Morris was thrown into the fire when he was a redshirt up until Whipple **** his pants.
Randy had some players. Last HC we had who got speed on the team.

Before 2015,there was no clemson team that should of beaten us... 2004 made no **** since... Still don't understand how we lost that game. 2009 was one of those bad jacory, good jacory, ****** jacory games.

Advertisement

Lot of talent on this team. Hankerson had a monster game that day

I think at the end it said something like Clemson had 6 turnovers? Winning by 9 with 6 turnovers should be the minimum. That team def had some talent though. Hank balled out that game, think he had 150 of Jacory 200 passing yards. I also think we punted like 12 times that game.

I’m still sad cooper never made it to the nfl due to that bad leg injury vs wisconsin. He was stud imo at Miami

I’m still sad cooper never made it to the nfl due to that bad leg injury vs wisconsin. He was stud imo at Miami
I wish he took a redshirt but I get it. I think he had a kid and rb life doesn't last long in the league.

Advertisement
Colorado Rockies did the rest of the ACC a huge favor when they drafted Parker and Russell Wilson. Those two were a pain in the ***.

Advertisement
That was the last year we actually looked like a legit power 5 team on both sides of the ball. Haven't looked physically dominant since that season. We had size, speed, and strength. That has disappeared for way too long

Advertisement

Coop was a slightly above avg back. Geared down for cuts, danced too much, wasn't physical, was subpar blocking in the backfield. Loved him while he was here tho.

Last edited:
Its amazing what Dabo built that program into. There's no reason for Clemson to be this far ahead of Miami as a football program.

Advertisement
Back