Thread for Manny's defenders to vent

Southcane

Senior
I felt bad for Manny's cult so I thought to dedicate a thread for them to vent and feel safe. Go ahead:

cat love GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't make me start listing names on my notepad...come out come out wherever you are!

I don't see how any of this is Manny's fault.

It's clearly the Trustees who spend millions on the University out-of-pocket to not win at football, and people like Jaqueline Travisano (for not Chief Operating us a better season), Joseph Friedman (for not raising enough money), Ernie Fernandez (for not spreading enough information), Jessica Brumley (for not planning facilities well enough), Henri Ford (for not finding a way to make our players cyborgs) and DEFINITELY Aileen Ugalde (for not giving us adequate general counsel as to how to win football games).

FIRE THE ADMINISTRATION!!!

After that, we should really blame the alumni and especially the students. Let's get rid of all of them too. All we need is an extremely vocal fanbase who don't understand anything about the University and don't help contribute to it beyond armchair coaching and b*tching at every turn. Y'all are the real heroes.

Advertisement
Back