Thoughts on this weekend

4U100

Band
Banned
First thing's first, it was great to see the the fan support at the stadium. I was not able to make it to the game but it looked like a great crowd on TV.

Everything that needs to be said about our game has already been posted. It was a good preview of what we should expect moving forward...but make no mistake, FAMU is a JV squad. It was a glorified exhibition game. We're 1-0, but we can't really take anything away from this game other than the fact that the atmosphere and excitement surrounding the program is better than it has been for almost a decade.

Now to what happened outside of our game:

I'm glad UNC lost. Those f*ckers have been a little to ****y lately. Glad to see them taken down a peg.

I'm pulling for Texas tonight. I know Strong is not popular with alot of our fans...but I hold no animosity towards him. I would like to see him succeed at Texas and prove all the haters wrong. I will NEVER root for ND or Brian Kelly.

I hope FSU gets annihilated by Ole Miss. Yes, we all hate the SEC hype, but FSU fans have really forgotten their place in the pecking order. The only times they have been able to beat us consistently is when the NCAA was in the process of raping us. I used to have respect for them when BB was there. Now I hope the lose every game. F*ck them. They are and will always be our b*tch and we WILL beat them this year.

Clemson did not look great against Auburn. Watson is a stud, but his 3rd down conversion percentage when under pressure continues to be his achilles heel. They better hope Mike Williams stays healthy.

I thought USC would give Alabama a game. They have talent to compete with anyone...but Alabama is a machine. They exude confidence. Clay Helton was the worst hire this offseason. USC is ****ed until they let go of their nepotistic ways.

I'm loving the fact that the Gators looked average against UMass. Their run game barely cracked 100 yds. Good thing for them that they play in the week division of the SEC...because they would be looking at a .500 season otherwise.

Anyways, there's a few other things I might want to add but enough is enough.

GO CANES!

Advertisement
Also, don't sleep on Louisville this year. Petrino is an evil genius and they have a baller at QB. FSU always drops one WTF game every year. Louisville might be it this year. I'm looking forward to the UL/Clemson matchup.

I want Texas to lose every game. Tom Herman is gonna be on the job market and we need them to take him. Otherwise, after Jumbo goes to LSU we may have real problems.

This 1mmX. In addition we need FSU and the likes of UNC to win to help our strength of schedule. ACC wins are good for the Canes. I'm a fan of our scheduling, build confidence early as our youngsters learn the nuance of their positions. Like Lu pointed out, Shaq is great, but he needs to work on depth in coverage to help with seam routes. We'll get better, hopefully in time. I want FSU to blow Ole Miss.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I pull for ACC teams almost always especially against the SEC teams. It's in our interest that the ACC be competitive.

I hate everyone we play but want them to win until we play them and then get their rears kicked.

Clay Helton was the worst hire this offseason.

I'm loving the fact that the Gators looked average against UMass. Their run game barely cracked 100 yds. Good thing for them that they play in the week division of the SEC...because they would be looking at a .500 season otherwise.

I agree with the first part. As a USC alum I had zero expectations this season after somehow elevating an interim coach. You need somebody in the athletic department strong enough to ignore player wishes and ignore irrelevant results after the head coach is fired.

You should see the reactions already on USC forums. They are irate, condemning Pat Haden for a final parting gift in making the decision on Helton. Many of them want Lynn Swann to get the hook right now.

Helton joined the staff 5 or 6 years ago but I really don't consider him part of the Trojan family.

The Gators unfortunately hired a very good coach and short term offensive woes are meaningless. A team like that can look terrible against a weakling but as long as the defense is formidable they can jump against almost anybody, like the rout of Mississippi last season.

Advertisement
I want Texas to lose every game. Tom Herman is gonna be on the job market and we need them to take him. Otherwise, after Jumbo goes to LSU we may have real problems.

When The U is The U...we are the problem

Ask Switzer
Ask Osborne
Ask Bobby
Ask Spurrier and Foley's ponk *** too

They can get Saban for all I care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When The U is The U...we are the problem

Ask Switzer
Ask Osborne
Ask Bobby
Ask Spurrier and Foley's ponk *** too

They can get Saban for all I care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I get that. Nonetheless, Tom Herman is the next great coach and I don't want him anywhere near our rivals.

First thing's first, it was great to see the the fan support at the stadium. I was not able to make it to the game but it looked like a great crowd on TV.

Everything that needs to be said about our game has already been posted. It was a good preview of what we should expect moving forward...but make no mistake, FAMU is a JV squad. It was a glorified exhibition game. We're 1-0, but we can't really take anything away from this game other than the fact that the atmosphere and excitement surrounding the program is better than it has been for almost a decade.

I'm glad UNC lost. Those f*ckers have been a little to ****y lately. Glad to see them taken down a peg.

I'm pulling for Texas tonight. I know Strong is not popular with alot of our fans...but I hold no animosity towards him. I would like to see him succeed at Texas and prove all the haters wrong. I will NEVER root for ND or Brian Kelly.

I hope FSU gets annihilated by Ole Miss. Yes, we all hate the SEC hype, but FSU fans have really forgotten their place in the pecking order. The only times they have been able to beat us consistently is when the NCAA was in the process of raping us. I used to have respect for them when BB was there. Now I hope the lose every game. F*ck them. They are and will always be our b*tch and we WILL beat them this year.

Clemson did not look great against Auburn. Watson is a stud, but his 3rd down conversion percentage when under pressure continues to be his achilles heel. They better hope Mike Williams stays healthy.

I thought USC would give Alabama a game. They have talent to compete with anyone...but Alabama is a machine. They exude confidence. Clay Helton was the worst hire this offseason. USC is ****ed until they let go of their nepotistic ways.

GO CANES!

speak for yourself

I don't like notre dame either, but strength of schedule is strength of schedule I hope they ***ing dominate so we can go in there and annihilate

Advertisement

GO CANES!

speak for yourself

I don't like notre dame either, but strength of schedule is strength of schedule I hope they ***ing dominate so we can go in there and annihilate

it's not nearly as important as it was in the bcs era though. there's 4 spots available, and there's no chance that an undefeated acc champion is left out. even if we have a close/controversial loss during the year, they wouldn't leave us out after beating fsu or clemson in the conference championship game.

Advertisement
Back