Thoughts On Paradise Camp

Advertisement
Anytime you want to read Nun ****, *** Cruise or DRev’s CIS Twitter, I’ve put links to all of those and more in one place for convenient access.

The chicken wings thread was actually a good thread, though.
@305to954

Advertisement
Visiting most likely per Gaby.

Someone should start a serious Paradise thread that will keep the first post up to date with visitors.
Also, someone should make a thread that documents all the commit announcement dates/such for July since it will be so busy for us most likely?
Nominating @Hoyacane1620

Advertisement

Someone should start a serious Paradise thread that will keep the first post up to date with visitors.
Also, someone should make a thread that documents all the commit announcement dates/such for July since it will be so busy for us most likely?
Nominating @Hoyacane1620

Lashlee working 👀

Nominating @Hoyacane1620

He's 10 min away from me. Our kids were zoned for North Cobb until we moved a bit east. If I gotta hold it down just say the word.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back