Thoughts on feeley as s/c

Advertisement
Are you serious? We looked tiny when face to face with Bama. Also got pushed around by App St. I know standards have been low but hire Temple, get Temple results.

Clean house.

Last edited:
Lmao, dude because I think your comment was dumb does'nt mean I think you are. Our S&C is not the issue. The issue is these little weak a$$ recruits we're getting from Florida. Look at the size of kids coming out of other areas they're just bigger and stronger plain and simple. Our oline and d line are from Florida and for whatever reason for the last 20 years since we played Ohio State in the bowl game our d line and o line from Florida are just flat out weak it's just a fact.

We've had some guys here and there but for the most part these lineman have been soft a$$ ****. It's not something someone can change eiether your soft or your not.

But bro, keep it a buck…we’ve had guys come through & physique wise, yes they looked better, but our speed, and strength hasn’t been there. I look at our trenches, and it’s literally a necessity to blitz on every play b/c we can’t move the L.O.S. Again, he’s better than Gus, but we need a real S&C staff. We’ve already had a former player come on & talk about the nutrition side.

I don't know if the strength and speed is translating to field.

Then again I look at FSU's players and they look small.

But bro, keep it a buck…we’ve had guys come through & physique wise, yes they looked better, but our speed, and strength hasn’t been there. I look at our trenches, and it’s literally a necessity to blitz on every play b/c we can’t move the L.O.S. Again, he’s better than Gus, but we need a real S&C staff. We’ve already had a former player come on & talk about the nutrition side.
Some things I want to point out. I've watched and understood football since the mid to late 80's the reason we blitz is because our front four doesn't get much pressure majority of the time. As far as speed goes if S&C was the answer for speed every team in America would be fast. As far as former players go I won't say much but I will say it's not about the nutrition it's about getting guys who are gifted physically and enhancing them. Our issue is we need better position coaches on defensive (linebacker and defensive line) who can recruit better atheletes but also at the same time we need our atheletes to be accountable to each other and that's not happening across the board.

Advertisement
Some things I want to point out. I've watched and understood football since the mid to late 80's the reason we blitz is because our front four doesn't get much pressure majority of the time. As far as speed goes if S&C was the answer for speed every team in America would be fast. As far as former players go I won't say much but I will say it's not about the nutrition it's abiut getting guys who are gifted physically and enhancing them. Our issue is we need better position coaches on defensive (linebacker and defensive line) who can recruit better atheletes but also at the same time we need our atheletes to be accountable to each other and that's not happening across the board.

Let’s agree to disagree. I’ve not been impressed by Feeley or Bellamy. Every off season we say how this boy is putting in work or that boy b/c of some photos that may or may not be photo shopped, but every time we go against a comparable team, we look small. I look at Bonitto coming out of STA at OU. He was called “tiny” while being recruited, and he’s a monster at OU.

But like I said, let’s agree to disagree. If u’re cool w/ the results, attaboy, have at it, but me personally, I want a proven P5 S&C team from a successful P5 program.

Advertisement
Back