Thoughts on DJ Ivey?

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO you mean the guy who stood there and watched a guy run by him for a TD or the guy who stood there and watched the opposing team convert an onside kick?

The dude might as well be a dead body out there.

yes-************.jpg

Advertisement
Keep it in context...

He only played 33 snaps vs Louisville & wasn't challenged at all.

He played well vs FSU, he definitely gets credit for that...

But Trevor Lawrence ain't James Blackman, let's hope he holds his own vs whoever he matches up with vs Clemson.

I'm guessing he'll do battle with Frank Ladson or one of the other WR's like Brennan Spector, EJ Williams or Joe Ngata.

Some what related but not really I met Phillip Buchanon at a post office near midtown and I asked about his thoughts on the Clemson game. Said he liked our chances but what really concerned him was the defense feels like the offense has carried the team so far. I asked what he thought about our DB's said they're good but can improve. Told him if it was the 01 Canes vs Clemson it wouldn't even be an issue he just laughed. Cool dude

AR82 recently said on twitter that all this DJ Ivey slander is unfounded and he said he was probably the toughest corner to go against in practice...

Take that as you will..... hopefully becomes more than Greentree legend and tomorrow would be a great time to prove it.

I think the corners have not been the problem with the defense this year. We got basically three new linebackers and it takes time to shut things down. They getting better every game. I expect mistakes tomorrow but I don't think it will be wide receivers running uncovered deep. I think it will be tight ends and running backs across the middle. That is my biggest concern.

Advertisement
Yeah he concerns me! Trevor know he is the weak link and is going to go right after him and Ivey is going to Ivey!

Clemson will get their shots in whether it’s DJ or someone else. I just hope they don’t get to pick on one guy exposing a hole in the defense.

This is the perfect game for Ivey. Back shoulders for big WRs this is his exact build. Hopefully couch can stick with #3 Rodgers that kid is a beast

Advertisement
Keep it in context...

He only played 33 snaps vs Louisville & wasn't challenged at all.

He played well vs FSU, he definitely gets credit for that...

But Trevor Lawrence ain't James Blackman, let's hope he holds his own vs whoever he matches up with vs Clemson.

I'm guessing he'll do battle with Frank Ladson or one of the other WR's like Brennan Spector, EJ Williams or Joe Ngata.
Ivey and Ladson played at South Dade, but Ivey was in the 2018 class and Ladson was in the 2019 class. Plenty for Ivey to prove and play for. Ivey should have a solid game

Advertisement
Back