Thoughts from the Alums

jerzeycane

All-ACC
Joaquin Gonzalez @Joaquin_UMOL73 · 51m 51 minutes ago
Completely out coached, out played. UM why do I love you so much? I wish I didn't care!Some tuff questions need to be asked in Coral Gables!

Bennie Blades ‏@BennieBlades36 10m10 minutes ago
The disappointing loss is secondary! Please keep @CanesFootball Herb Waters in your prayers. His well being is first and foremost!! #Canes

Y'all can post'em as they come along

Advertisement
I'm an alum. My thoughts are Al and his flunkies D'Onofrio, Williams and Jethro need to take their brand of bull**** back to the MAC or wherever will have them. Let the SoFla dudes stay on with the new staff that should be hired to immediately come in and restore order. This is a 10 win roster.

I wish there some some faction of players on the roster who would be willing to call out golden

Advertisement
Dan Sileo @DanSileoShow · 2h 2 hours ago
look at .@MiamiHurricanes GETTING KILLED BY @UVa_Football ..30-7....AWFUL...WOW...#showsomeheart

I wish there some some faction of players on the roster who would be willing to call out golden

The players are handcuffed. Can't call out the moron that decides if you're going to play. They are also brainwashed and broken

Advertisement
yeah, im not calling out shhh as a player. Play the best you can, go to the league get your money or graduate get your degree. Thats not their job

Here's another thought from an alum, you are a little ******* douchebag who was as condescending and showed more faux arrogance towards people who questioned Al Golden than anyone I've seen. So **** off, and go root for UNC in both sports you jackass. You're a disgrace to our fanbase.

Here's another thought from an alum, you are a little ****ing douchebag who was as condescending and showed more faux arrogance towards people who questioned Al Golden than anyone I've seen. So **** off, and go root for UNC in both sports you jackass. You're a disgrace to our fanbase.

what flavor is the koolaid?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back