Thoughts from bomb or any other condescending posters???

Calls out "condescending" posters with a condescending post.

Don't forget this prick... Negged

Oh this guy. Runs to the WEZ to cry about "re-neggers" then goes and does the same when his precious CIS reputation gets dinged.
0afc2d379b2deab6b5c4dc5dae95df43.jpg

Advertisement
bomb said:
IB6M08G.jpg

Game thoughts?? Still sticking with Golden?? Waiting to see how the season plays out before having an opinion???

I'm sorry I have a life outside of this board that doesn't revolve around a college football team. You should try it. Maybe then you wouldn't be the sad angry little man embarrassing himself on the internet. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. I'm sure you really want my opinion. All you and your little band of sycophants want is a chance to play the gotcha game. Well keep flailing and keep failing because I don't have time to waste on emotionally unhinged lunatics like you. Take a breath. Go outside. Live. Please, for your children.

bomb said:
IB6M08G.jpg

Game thoughts?? Still sticking with Golden?? Waiting to see how the season plays out before having an opinion???

I'm sorry I have a life outside of this board that doesn't revolve around a college football team. You should try it. Maybe then you wouldn't be the sad angry little man embarrassing himself on the internet. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. I'm sure you really want my opinion. All you and your little band of sycophants want is a chance to play the gotcha game. Well keep flailing and keep failing because I don't have time to waste on emotionally unhinged lunatics like you. Take a breath. Go outside. Live. Please, for your children.

Yes...I forgot to mention that.

Bomb has a tried and true 2 step approach to backtracking

1) Go the "you guys need a life" route and state how football isn't very important (mind you this ******* has been posting on these boards forever)
2) Deny he ever liked the aforementioned staff

Those of us that have been around since the early Grassy days can attest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back