Thoughts from bomb or any other condescending posters???

D

deleted565

Game thoughts?? Still sticking with Golden?? Waiting to see how the season plays out before having an opinion???

Advertisement
Bomb is a ******* that has stacked ****s so high, he can't even get to his computer to respond

Advertisement
Anybody still supporting this staff is not a fan. That is a fact, I love the program, not the corch

Advertisement
Calls out "condescending" posters with a condescending post.

Game thoughts?? Still sticking with Golden?? Waiting to see how the season plays out before having an opinion???

Defense was atrocious. Offense was good outside of a brutal fumble TD and a terrible fourth down pass from Kaaya. Their defense couldn't stop Miami's offense, it's too bad Miami's best effort to stop a run game everyone knew was coming was with 6 guys in the box, no matter what the down and distance.

I'm not a supporter of this staff, but I don't need to pound my keyboard every day to say so. Plenty of monkeys do it here already.

I hate this staff. Think anyone who has faith in this staff is delusional or is a relative.

that said, grow up with this fan or not a fan judge and jury. Twelve year olds

Advertisement
bomb did the same **** with Coker and Shannon...and then years later he claims he never liked either one.

He'll disappear from this site for a while...then reappear and say he was never a fan of Golden.

It's how that piece of **** operates.

Advertisement
I'm off. I was on the fence and let them use Nebraska as a redeemer for that Louisville game. Now I say get the fuque out of here.
Yeah, Golden you're a nice guy and all, but nice guys don't win, beat it. Take your loser boys on the coaching staff with you. Y'all suck, couldn't beat two mediocre teams, and you had obviously better talent in those games, that even Helen Keller would have noticed. Can't wait for you and your 1% look, with the tie on the sideline, get the fuque outta here, never been embarrassed to be a fan of team until this year. 300+ yards rushings shiiiiiit, bye bye.

bomb did the same **** with Coker and Shannon...and then years later he claims he never liked either one.

He'll disappear from this site for a while...then reappear and say he was never a fan of Golden.

You need to get laid or something

You need to get laid or something

Married with two kids ****face....***** ain't the problem. It's watching this program get run into the ground for 10 years and the pussies that defend what's going on that has me at my wits end.

Al-Bundy-And-The-Family-Popcorn-Gif-While-They-Get-Their-Entertainment-From-The-Neightbors.gif

Advertisement
Back