thoughts from being at the game.

crossover22[]_[]

BLEACH DEMON!!!
Banned
First off ill say this is a bad uva team. I MEAN BAD. We sat with almost all uva fans and before the game even started they were saying it was stupid to come sit in the cold and watch a loss. They absolutely HATE London. Even when they were up by 2 scores they were calling him a idiot and talking about wanting him fired.

Ok on to the mess we put on the field. Our oline played terrible. Duke had no chance to do anything. Kayaa got hit all game and had no time to even look down the field. The play calling was awful. I really thought it had been better the last 4 games. I have no idea what they did to prepare this week. I saw no enthusiasm from the offense. The defense was on the sidelines pumping each other up which surprised me.

We should of beat that team by 21 minimum. I can honestly say its not going to get better under golden. I was truly embarrassed leaving the stadium.

And let me add I've seen better pass rush from pop warner football teams.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's cute that losses still bother you cross lol

Although if I was suffering in that weather last night, I would be ****ed too.

Two absolutely terrible teams with terrible coaches. The freezing cold weather was more enjoyable than watching that game

Advertisement
It is possible that UVa fires that coach because he did not beat us by more.....we have become da Raiders.

crossover22[]_[];2078690 said:
It's cute that losses still bother you cross lol

Although if I was suffering in that weather last night, I would be ****ed too.
Losses don't bother me. The university putting up with it does.

Driving 7 hours round trip and watching that display ****es me off.

I can't believe you went out of your way to be miserable.

Advertisement
Deja vu all over again. When Randy was coaching I took the entire family - usually go alone - to see us lay an egg in Charlottesville. UVA was terrible. Their fans were seated around us and complained all game just as you experienced. Different coach at that time though. That game UVA ran the same three plays all game, and we didn't come close to stopping them. They also sacked Jacory repeatedly until he was finally pancaked and knocked out of the game.

crossover22[]_[];2078025 said:
First off ill say this is a bad uva team. I MEAN BAD. We sat with almost all uva fans and before the game even started they were saying it was stupid to come sit in the cold and watch a loss. They absolutely HATE London. Even when they were up by 2 scores they were calling him a idiot and talking about wanting him fired.

Ok on to the mess we put on the field. Our oline played terrible. Duke had no chance to do anything. Kayaa got hit all game and had no time to even look down the field. The play calling was awful. I really thought it had been better the last 4 games. I have no idea what they did to prepare this week. I saw no enthusiasm from the offense. The defense was on the sidelines pumping each other up which surprised me.

We should of beat that team by 21 minimum. I can honestly say its not going to get better under golden. I was truly embarrassed leaving the stadium.

Deja vu all over again. When Randy was coaching I took the entire family - usually go alone - to see us lay an egg in Charlottesville. UVA was terrible. Their fans were seated around us and complained all game just as you experienced. Different coach at that time though. That game UVA ran the same three plays all game, and we didn't come close to stopping them. They also sacked Jacory repeatedly until he was finally pancaked and knocked out of the game.

crossover22[]_[];2078025 said:

Almost my exact experience.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back