Thoughts From a Missed Cover

caneaddict

Senior
- Cant understate how much 9 is missed. Ever since he left in the Clemson game our offense has been completely different. Mallory's good but gets dinged to much and never gets in a rhythm

- This game should've ended 26-7, 29-7 if you add the FG. The last defensive TD given up was a complete lack of effort. couldnt tell if they were gassed or not up to the challenge, F them they cost me $500

- Total miss by Lashlee not seeing that Chaney was the hot hand last night and only relegating him to goaline. Chaneys combintion of speed and power was the fit for yesterday and he was primed for a 50+ yard house call. Knighton is too small for this type of game to run between the tackles

- Frierson did not want to tackle anyone in the 2nd half, it was strange, he had a couple key TFL on blitzes he just said nah to

- Not sur e what the deal was with Ivey and Blades and the safeties on those deep balls, Ivey got bailed out on that illegal man down field on a play that looked a lot like blades last one

- what is going on when a receiver catches a wide open 11 yard pass on 3rd and 10 and 3 miami guys are behind him next to each other

- Lashlee abandoned the bubbles when they looked to be exactly what we needed on that one drive, and then remebered but decided to run it to Few almost leading to a game losing play

- our interior DL got owned

- hopefully Miami progresses in the direction of making the plays to make these games easier, and not the direction of the late 2nd half tap out we saw last night

Advertisement
- Cant understate how much 9 is missed. Ever since he left in the Clemson game our offense has been completely different. Mallory's good but gets dinged to much and never gets in a rhythm
Interesting you say that because I counted 5 times mallory was wide open down the field and King just pulled it down and ran. Mallory could have had 150 yards yesterday and several TD's but we seem to go away from him.

Are we ever gonna compensate for the delayed blitz??? King was running for his life. No response to that blitz.

Interesting you say that because I counted 5 times mallory was wide open down the field and King just pulled it down and ran. Mallory could have had 150 yards yesterday and several TD's but we seem to go away from him.
this.

i reran some of the tape of the offense, and like last week, mallory was open for at least 6 or 7 easy targets that king missed. and this is even with the kid on one bad leg.

we miss brevin, as the two of them together are lethal. but mallory was not the problem with the offense last night, far from it.

and by the way, his game opening catch was big boy stuff. like jeremy schockey don't fu*k with me type action. impressive

I know Virginia’s offensive line is veteran but holy cow our defensive line was invisible. We are up Perkins last year

Advertisement

- This game should've ended 26-7, 29-7 if you add the FG. The last defensive TD given up was a complete lack of effort. couldnt tell if they were gassed or not up to the challenge, F them they cost me $500

- Total miss by Lashlee not seeing that Chaney was the hot hand last night and only relegating him to goaline. Chaneys combintion of speed and power was the fit for yesterday and he was primed for a 50+ yard house call. Knighton is too small for this type of game to run between the tackles

- Frierson did not want to tackle anyone in the 2nd half, it was strange, he had a couple key TFL on blitzes he just said nah to

- Not sur e what the deal was with Ivey and Blades and the safeties on those deep balls, Ivey got bailed out on that illegal man down field on a play that looked a lot like blades last one

- what is going on when a receiver catches a wide open 11 yard pass on 3rd and 10 and 3 miami guys are behind him next to each other

- Lashlee abandoned the bubbles when they looked to be exactly what we needed on that one drive, and then remebered but decided to run it to Few almost leading to a game losing play

- our interior DL got owned

- hopefully Miami progresses in the direction of making the plays to make these games easier, and not the direction of the late 2nd half tap out we saw last night
Are you sure about Frierson???? I was told he was one of the smartest players we’ve had in awhile!!

UVA won both LOS last night. Snowden is nasty. I will say Armstrong isn’t Lamar Jackson, but he escaped a few sacks, and is a nifty runner.

He did the same vs. Clemson. He had 369 yards of total offense vs. Clemson.

He is a strong instinctual runner.

Advertisement
Back