Thought the play book was going to be opened tonight...

FIUMCane

Junior
Neg me to death. **** FSU. Tired of losing to them. Tonight could have been an easy victory. We fuucked it up. They didn't beat us, we beat our self. Hope Kaaya enters the draft.

Advertisement
That's what we were waiting on, but instead we got nose dives on 1st down for a gain of 2.

Kaaya also had his panties in a wad after that hit. Looked like a shell of himself and that int completely changed the game

I thought it was going to be too. I saw a handful of new plays, but nothing spectacular.

Either Richt doesn't trust Kaaya, the offense isn't picking up all of the plays for whatever reason, or this is Richt's offense.

Advertisement
0​

Richt is not very good.

Kayak is not very good.

We are not very good.​

The OL clearly has limitations in pass protection. Kaaya doesn't perform well under physical duress. Bad combination.

Advertisement
I knew we were in trouble when during the pregame segment, Herbstreet and that ****** Fowler (he jinxed our kicker by saying he had kicked 72 straight kicks without a miss) said that Richt had not treated the game during the week like a special game or even during his pre-game speech. That reeks of pussiedom.

Say what you want about Butch Davis, but you can bet your *** that he would've had these dudes prepared knowing that this is the one game all year long that we CANNOT lose. Richt showed that he is soft. Way too nice a guy in a business where the winners (best coaches) are @$$holes.

Last edited:
I knew we were in trouble when during the pregame segment, Herbstreet and that ****** Fowler (he jinxed our kicker by saying he had kicked 72 straight kicks without a miss) said that Richt had not treated the game during the week like a special game or even during his pre-game speech. That reeks of pussiedom.

Say what you want about Butch Davis, but you can bet your *** that he would've had these dudes prepared knowing that this is the one game all year long that we CANNOT lose. Richt showed that he is soft. Way too nice a guy in a business where the winners (best coaches) are @$$holes.

Butch davis went 6-12 vs Syracuse, VT, and FSU combined.

Neg me to death. **** FSU. Tired of losing to them. Tonight could have been an easy victory. We fuucked it up. They didn't beat us, we beat our self. Hope Kaaya enters the draft.

Didn't see this when I was porsting my thread.....You are ******* 100%!

Advertisement
Same trend under Golden/Coley...Either we don't have the talent we think we have on offense or we just have bad play callers.

Advertisement
Back