Thought Brashard set the tone

Advertisement
Wished he had more offensive opportunities, but man, he was one of the first players I saw celebrating other players TDs. That’s what I like to see!
Let’s reserve questioning playing time/snap counts till about the halfway part of the season….

We played Miami of OHIO…. I know we are use to dog fights with group of 5 schools but we were able to play vanilla and really spread the reps around.

Advertisement
Let’s reserve questioning playing time/snap counts till about the halfway part of the season….

We played Miami of OHIO…. I know we are use to dog fights with group of 5 schools but we were able to play vanilla and really spread the reps around.
That’s not how I meant it, I don’t care about snap count/playing time. Just win.

I mentioned BS because the thread is about him. I just wanted to see him get more than 1 opportunity on the offense. He was actually on the field a decent amount.

Facts I said the same thing.. he’s a different type of athlete too. Mighty Mouse mentality reminds me of Steve smith. I like how he was being utilized on special teams and in the offense and can see him making a lot of special plays for us this season.

Advertisement
Back