Those who love the Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Hahahaha those were good times . Many over there never grasped how that whole hot pockets thing came to existence . I was going back and forth with CDwrong about something stupid just to kill time waiting for some update during recruiting season. USMCcane was new to the board trying to mediate and I explained to him after CDwrong gave him some snarky reply how you couldn't reason with a dude "sitting in his mom's basement with a Randy blow up doll , snot all over the walls ,refreshing canesport while he waited for his mom to bring him down some hot pockets "......CD got really butthurt and then my sig was snoop advertising hot pockets and changed the message to "Momma CD's own recipe"

@JBCanes-NC @Ecush @FlatlandCane

Hahahaha those were good times . Many over there never grasped how that whole hot pockets thing came to existence . I was going back and forth with CDwrong about something stupid just to kill time waiting for some update during recruiting season. USMCcane was new to the board trying to mediate and I explained to him after CDwrong gave him some snarky reply how you couldn't reason with a dude "sitting in his mom's basement with a Randy blow up doll , snot all over the walls ,refreshing canesport while he waited for his mom to bring him down some hot pockets "......CD got really butthurt and then my sig was snoop advertising hot pockets and changed the message to "Momma CD's own recipe"

USMC/CANE learned quickly that cdtard is a **** mouff. USMC/CANE is a good dude.

Advertisement
No doubt . USMC/CANE is good people. I think that was his first couple months on the board, he quickly learned who Cdwrong40 was.

Speaking of USMC/CANE , he really knew the fight game.

He will Muay Thai the *** out your ***. He sent me the vid of his fight. Punished the dude.

Anyone not named Gru knows CD is an a$$hat!

I think it is a right of passage over there to join the board, and engage with CD before you realize how bay **** crazy he is.

Advertisement
I got into it with CD about 4-5 years ago before I left there.I wanted to see how many post he would go and if he would let me get the last word in.

I think we went back and forth for about 40-50 posts and I finally gave up.

Anyone that has ever got into it with that idiot can tell you his posts makeTOC’s look like one liners.Guy is a total idiot who thinks he knows everything about anything and you cannot get in the last word if you are involved in a thread with him.

Don’t know if Vette Is still over there but between those two they accounted for about 20% of all the post over there it seemed.

Advertisement
Back