Those silent commits...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Easy to stay silent and jump out of the cake if all goes well until the deadline. Easy to go silent and walk away in the face of adversity. Poor Daz who stepped up to stake him name on this steaming pile. And this team better figure out that they need to show up every week (GT, FIU, Duke and whoever we are matched up against in a December 20 irrelevant bowl). There are no gimmes!

We rise and drop to the level of competition we play, week in and week out. That has everything to do with coaching. FIU is a new low and should be a huge red flag for any recruits considering this manure. Could not believe what I was watching last night. Just a total failure across the board and nobody seemed to give a Damm from Manny down to the water boys.
Manny seemed as lost as a duck in the dessert.
WHAT RECRUIT WANTS TO PLAY FOR THAT?

We rise and drop to the level of competition we play, week in and week out. That has everything to do with coaching. FIU is a new low and should be a huge red flag for any recruits considering this manure. Could not believe what I was watching last night. Just a total failure across the board and nobody seemed to give a Damm from Manny down to the water boys.
Manny seemed as lost as a duck in the dessert.
WHAT RECRUIT WANTS TO PLAY FOR THAT?
Don't feed the troll

Advertisement
Kids now like I don’t have to publicly de commit because I never really committed technically. Oh my this is worse than I thought

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back