McCORD
HAMILTON
KAMALU
McCORD
KIRBY
HOWARD
BUSH
CRAWFORD

The above names are all seniors did I miss some seniors? Also is Badgley and Vogel now on scholarship?

If so that would bring the total number of scholarship players to 82 which Golden keeps saying 80.

Is Alford (RB) a walk-on or scholarship player?

Thank you

Advertisement
What kind of thread is this?

You're asking if you missed any because you don't know, and yet you're calling Al Golden a liar when you don't have your facts.

You're a clown like the rest of your buddies on here.

Advertisement
WATERS
SCOTT
WELLS
HEURTELOU
KING
WYCHE
McCORD
HAMILTON
KAMALU
McCORD
KIRBY
HOWARD
BUSH
CRAWFORD

The above names are all seniors did I miss some seniors? Also is Badgley and Vogel now on scholarship?

If so that would bring the total number of scholarship players to 82 which Golden keeps saying 80.

Thank you

I know it's against internet policy, but you should get your facts straight before you start a post.

For example, Hamilton is a redshirt junior not a senior.

WATERS
SCOTT
WELLS
HEURTELOU
KING
WYCHE
McCORD
HAMILTON
KAMALU
McCORD
KIRBY
HOWARD
BUSH
CRAWFORD

Thank you

As mentioned, King is no longer on the team and Hamilton is a RS Jr. Also, you have McCord listed twice. We have a total of 11 Srs. Vogel and Badgley are on scholarship. We have a total of 81 guys on scholarship this season.

Advertisement
No offense to the OP but trying to figure out exact scholarship details is a more difficult task than deciphering most sophisticated Ponzi schemes.

What kind of thread is this?

You're asking if you missed any because you don't know, and yet you're calling Al Golden a liar when you don't have your facts.

You're a clown like the rest of your buddies on here.

Typical ******* AgcuntHurricane, thanks to the others who has common sense on this site. Maybe if you stop playing with yourself and go find a job you will answer more intelligently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back