Those close to the Program...

Advertisement
Have watched him every game shooting in the pregame warmups. Can really shoot the 3 but no one is guarding him and no pressure.

Have watched him every game shooting in the pregame warmups. Can really shoot the 3 but no one is guarding him and no pressure.

I can really shoot the 3 under those circumstances too.

That's nice, but most people can't (depending, I guess, on what you mean by "really"). I've watched both college and pro teams practice prior to games, and it always seemed to me that the guys who hit from long distance in warmups were the same guys who hit from long distance in games. It also seemed that the guys who couldn't hit those shots in games couldn't hit them in warmups either.

Advertisement

That's nice, but most people can't (depending, I guess, on what you mean by "really"). I've watched both college and pro teams practice prior to games, and it always seemed to me that the guys who hit from long distance in warmups were the same guys who hit from long distance in games. It also seemed that the guys who couldn't hit those shots in games couldn't hit them in warmups either.

I am sure Coach L recruited him for his length and the fact he can hot 3's. I doubt TCGrad was recruited to play basketball at a D3 school.

Stereotypical stretch 4. Which is nice , not too many bigs can pull your bigs out to the perimeter ( especially at the college level).He should add a lot of flexibility to the offense , and we really need that. Bigs haven't given us much offense this year, other than Murphy knocking down some occasional j's.

I am sure Coach L recruited him for his length and the fact he can hot 3's. I doubt TCGrad was recruited to play basketball at a D3 school.

That's true. But when I was a sophomore in college I entered a 3 point shooting contest and finished in 6th place amongst 14 competitors. Not too shabby.

Stereotypical stretch 4. Which is nice , not too many bigs can pull your bigs out to the perimeter ( especially at the college level).He should add a lot of flexibility to the offense , and we really need that. Bigs haven't given us much offense this year, other than Murphy knocking down some occasional j's.

He is very, very light! Not sure if he is going to be able to guard anyone.

Advertisement
I mean I can shoot the three from anywhere, my problem lies in actually getting the ball to go in the basket

Advertisement
Back