Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Advertisement
I thought he was all FSU
I didn’t want to say anything because lord knows I could’ve ended up looking like an idiot, but while everyone was ripping him as a bag chaser I felt like his dad was pretty genuine of a guy. I’m not his friend, but he was an incredibly excited dude and just got over his skis a bit, imo.

Sometimes we overreact a bit on this site. I know, it’s hard to believe.

I’m kinda indifferent on adding him, but this is the kind of prospect we let go to a rival and he becomes an absolute pain in the *** for four years.

Advertisement
He's scheduled to commit on 8/24, but I won't be shocked if he announces earlier than that.

Score one big for Stroud & Diaz to go get a kid from deep in SEC territory from a region like Valdosta, especially a school like Lowndes, those kids almost exclusively go to SEC schools or FSU.

Agreed. Film is filthy, as we all agree. Impressed with the fact that he was Region 1-7A Defensive Player of the Year, and was the MVP of several games last year, including the game against Valdosta, another Georgia HS powerhouse. Clearly excels against top notch comp.

Look, here’s the bottom line. A guy is disagreeing with me about a south florida stud and where he will play. We are debating extremely talented players that may not have a spot. This is how it ALWAYS should be at Miami! Not Brian Monroe at receiver or playing true freshman at tackle at 250 pounds against Florida.

We need to be patient with Diaz and so does this stupid AD. Because he’s recruiting like a monster and that means there’s no way he won’t win in this conference. Manny Diaz has put together coaches and behind the scenes dudes to help us recruit. It’s about time these are the debates and not why we can’t sign talent all over. Shoot, some are critical of James Williams physicality and want other big time recruits who want in. This is Miami my man!

Advertisement
Have no clue why it keeps getting said like we play 200 pd de's.

Not trying to sound like a jerk, but you realize Reasseau was like 205 when he got here lol? This kid is 203. But if he’s a terror backer great! We need that also. Usually kids 6-3 and tall put their hand down in a 4-3. But whatever. Bottom line is we have sole dogs coming in regardless

Advertisement
**** spots are getting tiiiiiight right now if this kid pops for us. We might go into Sept with 4 spots left if Davis and Taylor commit. Lol. Manny gonna have to work some magic with the numbers.

He's scheduled to commit on 8/24, but I won't be shocked if he announces earlier than that.

Score one big for Stroud & Diaz to go get a kid from deep in SEC territory from a region like Valdosta, especially a school like Lowndes, those kids almost exclusively go to SEC schools or FSU.

Stroud letting his nuts hang on the trail...gone get spooky next season on the Dline recruiting wise after Greg goes top 10

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back