Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid doesn't fit the prototype that we recruit at DE but he is a freak. He would be a great get.
I already said put Jacorey at Viper because he’s longer and make Davis a Mike back. Official 4.71 and 7.07 cone is elite for Mike back because he already has the size. Devin White ran the same cone at the combine. He ran 4.4 as everybody knows.

Advertisement
Shemar Stewart
Kenyatta Jackson
Francois Nolton
Marvin Jones
Nolton seems like the type of kid who might pop early. Getting him the boat early next cycle and then a summer commitment from Jackson would be awesome.

Gotta think popping Taylor (potentially) over the summer will show these kids that you can be a big dog and commit early. New trend, I hope.

I already said put Jacorey at Viper because he’s longer and make Davis a Mike back. Official 4.71 and 7.07 cone is elite for Mike back because he already has the size. Devin White ran the same cone at the combine. He ran 4.4 as everybody knows.
Of the same opinion. Davis shooting the gaps would be a scary sight for opposing RBs.

Will probably be in the 4.5s and in the 230-240 lb range at his best, which is the prototype in 2020. He has a MIKE frame imo

Am I the only one who doesn't think he's as good as everyone is making him out to be? Maybe I just didn't watch enough highlight film. Don't really care about his rating - that's for star whores - but I just he's just very raw and not as good as other prospects we are in play for. Offer list (although not always correct) isn't that impressive either.

If I get bashed I get bashed lol but just looking for civil discussion.

Advertisement
Am I the only one who doesn't think he's as good as everyone is making him out to be? Maybe I just didn't watch enough highlight film. Don't really care about his rating - that's for star whores - but I just he's just very raw and not as good as other prospects we are in play for. Offer list (although not always correct) isn't that impressive either.

If I get bashed I get bashed lol but just looking for civil discussion.

He has talent but I don’t think on film he’s a backer who can play in space. I think he’s a D end. But that’s me.

We aren't getting Marvin Jones, Jr...are we? Is F$U just that bad?

If so, we should try to get Deion's kid. Would be hilarious.
We might, or we might not, but him being a FSU legacy wouldn't be the reason if we did.

We probably have just as much if not a better chance to get him than FSU does.

A lot of the Nole alumni players who have sons are not pushing their kids to Tallahassee because they don't believe in the administrative leadership anymore & they don't trust the process.

As funny as this may sound, many of those guys did not like how Taggart was fired.

Advertisement
Hulas is trash too. I went to the one in winter park with some of the residents of this super affluent retirement community I worked for. Mary Page, God rest her soul, told the manager the tacos tasted like "Caribbean *******". Ill never forget that **** lol
Dayum....how does she know?

I’ve had both, and friends of mine say they like zaxby’s better but idk I really like canes. It’s not the best but it’s always consistent and gets the job done. Idk how many times I went to Popeyes in New Orleans and they told me they were out of strips. And I was just like “how the **** is a place that only serves chicken out of strips” so I would just go to canes and they never disappointed
I went to Panera Bread the other night and they were out of bread.

We might, or we might not, but him being a FSU legacy wouldn't be the reason if we did.

We probably have just as much if not a better chance to get him than FSU does.

A lot of the Nole alumni players who have sons are not pushing their kids to Tallahassee because they don't believe in the administrative leadership anymore & they don't trust the process.

As funny as this may sound, many of those guys did not like how Taggart was fired.

Those are all good points, but usually within a few months, the "new coach" or "new AD" or "new president" at F$U has managed to smooth things over. Glad to see that F$U is having longer-term issues.

Advertisement
Back