Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

I love this Davis kid he would be a great pass rusher for us, but I take Chase Smith over him because we're literally loaded next class at the DE/DT positions. We need Linebackers especially a Chase Smith type Hybrid guy. Under Manny DE's aren't the problem, but LBs? Yeah we need to up our game in that area. That's the difference between us and the playoffs/National Championship.

Advertisement
I think it’s funny you claim something as ridiculous. Have you worked in a football recruiting room? I’m guessing no. So, relax dude.
Wow what a prestigious title thanks for gracing us with that insanely outdated tidbit of info! What position does James Williams fit in as? What position did Deejay Dallas fit at?

Why would any Defensive player want to play for FSU, right now? They are going to be mierda under this staff. I could understand wanting to play in their Offense, perhaps.

Advertisement
Wow what a prestigious title thanks for gracing us with that insanely outdated tidbit of info! What position does James Williams fit in as? What position did Deejay Dallas fit at?
Thank you!

In terms of Deejay, he was recruited as a WR. Due to position need, we moved him to RB. I think he put too much weight on and got heavy, but he was good enough to get drafted. Good for him.

Now, in terms of Williams, if you can actually ready my post I questioned his position in addition to Smith. I said we probably only want to take 1 guy like that. Not 2. Does that make sense to you?

Thank you!

In terms of Deejay, he was recruited as a WR. Due to position need, we moved him to RB. I think he put too much weight on and got heavy, but he was good enough to get drafted. Good for him.

Now, in terms of Williams, if you can actually ready my post I questioned his position in addition to Smith. I said we probably only want to take 1 guy like that. Not 2. Does that make sense to you?
No it does not.

You just admitted Dallas came in as a WR (he came in as an athlete) changed his body and changed his position to one he basically never played before and did it at a very high level.

Williams is being recruited at S when the entire world and surely your War room can see he will put onweight in college and would thrive in more of an OLB role.

So why is it that Smith cannot do this?

No it does not.

You just admitted Dallas came in as a WR (he came in as an athlete) changed his body and changed his position to one he basically never played before and did it at a very high level.

Williams is being recruited at S when the entire world and surely your War room can see he will put onweight in college and would thrive in more of an OLB role.

So why is it that Smith cannot do this?
I didn’t say Smith could or could not do anything. I thing he’s a good athlete. I would say the same about Williams.

I think the evidence shows our coaching staff doesn’t currently think they can take both. I think they think they can take one. And, it appears Williams is ahead. Maybe that changes. I don’t know.

We are having a debate on Smith. I’m giving an explanation as to why. If you want to disagree, have at at it. I don’t care. My opinion is they look at Williams and Smith the same and have Williams ahead. So, Smith doesn’t have the green light.

Canes definitely overrated, the sauce & toast the only thing keeping them alive.

but that sauce doe... so good. Canes is solid. Chicken isn’t the best I the world by any means, but it’s still pretty **** good. The sauce and toast is A1. Definitely the highlight.

Advertisement
I didn’t say Smith could or could not do anything. I thing he’s a good athlete. I would say the same about Williams.

I think the evidence shows our coaching staff doesn’t currently think they can take both. I think they think they can take one. And, it appears Williams is ahead. Maybe that changes. I don’t know.

We are having a debate on Smith. I’m giving an explanation as to why. If you want to disagree, have at at it. I don’t care. My opinion is they look at Williams and Smith the same and have Williams ahead. So, Smith doesn’t have the green light.
I definitely did not get that from the original post I replied to but ok I do agree with this point. Go canes!

I definitely did not get that from the original post I replied to but ok I do agree with this point. Go canes!
No worries. I’m just saying you can’t take a bunch of guys with no position. It sounds great but it doesn’t work. You can do it with 1.

I like Smith. I just don’t know where he plays and I don’t have a conviction. I hope he’s great.

Agreed!! I was very skeptical of the Dad’s abrupt exodus from the board, especially the timing coinciding with the nole offer. All signs point to fsu imo, and I’m ok with that. DE recruiting has been a staple in recent years and not getting TD won’t affect that one bit. I’m just very skeptical of parents that post on message boards.

Davis just got a crystal ball to Miami from an FSU insider.

Advertisement
I wonder how they compare to Zaxby's
I’ve had both, and friends of mine say they like zaxby’s better but idk I really like canes. It’s not the best but it’s always consistent and gets the job done. Idk how many times I went to Popeyes in New Orleans and they told me they were out of strips. And I was just like “how the **** is a place that only serves chicken out of strips” so I would just go to canes and they never disappointed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back