Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Advertisement
Raising canes ? I hear they got da bomb fried chicken. Never been , only heard about it.

Sorry if I hurt Popeyes fans feelings , I was just raised on the best fried chicken via momma Cribby. I miss eating her fried chicken , mashed potatoes and cabbage.

Canes is great. instead of a lot of places that give you dry biscuits they go with Texas Toast. Its up there with the top chicken franchises

I used to love fried chicken with mashed and gravy. And then one day... I had a reaction and was allergic to it. Such BS but nothing that flies for me anymore.

Advertisement
So big surprise we made his Top 3 😆. I’d say the staff is in love with his twitched out play but if LT is really in play does that mean we are over committing spits given who’s left that we’re still in play for? I know LT is a DT and Davis a DE. Just wondering what the real likelihood of landing a Marshall or Williams is right now.

So big surprise we made his Top 3 😆. I’d say the staff is in love with his twitched out play but if LT is really in play does that mean we are over committing spits given who’s left that we’re still in play for? I know LT is a DT and Davis a DE. Just wondering what the real likelihood of landing a Marshall or Williams is right now.

Good question

Canes is mids. Chicken is bland but the canes sauce makes up for it.

Culver's is bomb tho those concrete mixers are fire. The ones out here are moderately clean, better than most other fast food joints.

Advertisement

Culver's is bomb tho those concrete mixers are fire. The ones out here are moderately clean, better than most other fast food joints.
Yea man that sauce just hits different lol

Raising canes ? I hear they got da bomb fried chicken. Never been , only heard about it.

Sorry if I hurt Popeyes fans feelings , I was just raised on the best fried chicken via momma Cribby. I miss eating her fried chicken , mashed potatoes and cabbage.

Raising canes chicken sandwich > Chick-fil-A

I don't understand this ****e.

I've seen a ton of people say positive things about Cookout. Nobody has really crapped on Cookout.

Why are they not in Florida yet?

Makes no sense at all. ****, Wawa, from Philly, has taken over the whole peninsula, but we're still waiting on Cookout?
WAWA IS BIG BUSINESS THATS WHY. I THINK THRY EVEN HAVE A NATION WIDE COMMERCIAL

Advertisement

Thats because instead of Ice Cream they have Custard, which Destroys Ice Cream....
That Butter Burger Combo..(substitute Onion Rings instead of Fries) and a side of Cheese Curds, and it's over....

Advertisement
Lee's Fried Chicken in Sanford Fl makes others sit their Azzes down....Not only Great Fried Chicken...but the Biscuits and Cole Slaw are Top Notch as well....

Absolute truth.

People need to find themselves a Famous Recipe Chicken place (or "Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken" as it is also known).

They do the pressure fry, like KFC. And RUMOR has it that Lee was an early KFC guy, so if the "Herbs and Spices" happen to be similar to KFC's...

Absolute truth.

People need to find themselves a Famous Recipe Chicken place (or "Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken" as it is also known).

They do the pressure fry, like KFC. And RUMOR has it that Lee was an early KFC guy, so if the "Herbs and Spices" happen to be similar to KFC's...
Everytime I'm near Lee's I stop in...2 Piece Combo (Wing and Breast, Biscuit & Slaw) with Lemonade is my go to...

It's a Zaxby's knock off. It's pretty good but overrated. They're always packed.

Everytime I'm near Lee's I stop in...2 Piece Combo (Wing and Breast, Biscuit & Slaw) with Lemonade is my go to...

I prefer the dark meat and the mac instead of slaw, but other than that, we good!

It's funny that more people haven't figured out what the "Famous Recipe" is referring to.

I wish they would come back to Altamonte near where my mom lives, they have a crappy Jimmy Hula's where the Famous Recipe (of my childhood) used to be.

Advertisement
Back