Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

Advertisement
Wawa is in Florida now???
I miss Wawa... but I found out that Wawa's sister store is QuikTrip. And QT is cool.

Also, Sheetz started in West Pennsylvania, and is now expanding westward.

Wawa is ALL OVER Florida. Jax, Orlando, Tampa, down to Miami. Errrrrwhere. Plant City too.

Last edited:
**** yea. That maintenance life has really beat any positive expectations out of me. Had made it super easy to deal with disappointing losses last few years
Haha I heard that. Honestly though, I miss it. Maybe not working 70+ hours a week in crappy conditions without breaks, but mostly everything else.

We go up to NC every other summer, and as we drive through Boone, there is a "COOKOUT" that I blow by every year. Based on this thread, I don't think I have a choice - I gotta stop. I'll let you guys know how it holds up.

Advertisement
It’s like a pretty girl with a low self esteem. I think we lose recruits and games because of a lot of insecure and finicky fans.
You think we lose games because of fans? I can't speak for the other fans, but I have not dropped any passes, or called any plays.

@Rellyrell ....If ya haven't tried Culvers...Make sure to go asap....one of only a few Fast Food type places I go to...The Fish Fillet eviscerates that garbage from McDonalds....
Stupid Onion Rings and fries...Food ALWAYS Hot...and brought to you...Place is always clean....

Brotha; the closest Culver’s to me is in Arizona. Lol. Imma have to live vicariously through u on that one. Lol

I have not! Where is this place?

So I would assume they have them in the South, but they are Popeyes biggest pain in the @&$ out here in CA, and if imma be Frank, there is no competition between the two.

BUT the cold thing about Louisiana Chicken is that it’s independently owned and operated, and it’s a TRUE hood spot. Lol. One Louisiana Fried Chicken may sell some fast Chinese Foos along the side (if the owner is Asian), another one might have some waffles on the side (if it the owner is from Atlanta or Harlem), while the one I go to when I’m in L.A is linked up w/ a Louisiana Fish Fry, so they serve shrimp gumbo, frog legs, scallops, tiger prawns, gator (during season), and crawfish along with their chicken. Easily I spend like $150 in that hoe b/c I’m getting their chicken, and all of the above. Lol.

I will say Popeyes got them smoked on the French fries, and they don’t serve RB&R like Popeyes, but flavor & variety??? Yeah, I’m w/ Louisiana. Unfortunately, there’s none in the Bay, either. We had one not too far from the house, but the locale was hella bad, plus it was husband & wife trying to run it by themselves, and the service was slow, so they *** up now.

So I would assume they have them in the South, but they are Popeyes biggest pain in the @&$ out here in CA, and if imma be Frank, there is no competition between the two.

BUT the cold thing about Louisiana Chicken is that it’s independently owned and operated, and it’s a TRUE hood spot. Lol. One Louisiana Fried Chicken may sell some fast Chinese Foos along the side (if the owner is Asian), another one might have some waffles on the side (if it the owner is from Atlanta or Harlem), while the one I go to when I’m in L.A is linked up w/ a Louisiana Fish Fry, so they serve shrimp gumbo, frog legs, scallops, tiger prawns, gator (during season), and crawfish along with their chicken. Easily I spend like $150 in that hoe b/c I’m getting their chicken, and all of the above. Lol.

I will say Popeyes got them smoked on the French fries, and they don’t serve RB&R like Popeyes, but flavor & variety??? Yeah, I’m w/ Louisiana. Unfortunately, there’s none in the Bay, either. We had one not too far from the house, but the locale was hella bad, plus it was husband & wife trying to run it by themselves, and the service was slow, so they *** up now.
That sounds fantastic, but it also makes me laugh because that is New Orleans. The number of places with killer fried chicken that are fried chicken, Chinese, gas station, and laundromat all in one was unreal. You would see a lot of Vietnamese in there too, or ya-ka mein, which is like a New Orleans noodle stir fry soup. But always great fried chicken, and each one had its own rift on the combination.

I also forgot to mention the best fried chicken both in New Orleans, and that I have personally ever had, Willie Mae's Scotch House. Their butter beans (lima beans), green beans, mac n cheese, and bread pudding rounded it off, but my word that place was phenomenal. Dooky Chase with the queen Leah Chase running the show was not far behind on fried chicken, but was far and away number one on gumbo.

Advertisement
1595010084813.png

Advertisement
That sounds fantastic, but it also makes me laugh because that is New Orleans. The number of places with killer fried chicken that are fried chicken, Chinese, gas station, and laundromat all in one was unreal. You would see a lot of Vietnamese in there too, or ya-ka mein, which is like a New Orleans noodle stir fry soup. But always great fried chicken, and each one had its own rift on the combination.

I also forgot to mention the best fried chicken both in New Orleans, and that I have personally ever had, Willie Mae's Scotch House. Their butter beans (lima beans), green beans, mac n cheese, and bread pudding rounded it off, but my word that place was phenomenal. Dooky Chase with the queen Leah Chase running the show was not far behind on fried chicken, but was far and away number one on gumbo.

See my family is from Louisiana, but I ain’t never been to any spots out there b/c they always cook and it’s hella good. Lol. I did try Popeyes out there and it may real angry at the Popeyes here in CA. Lol. It really does hit different

Brotha; the closest Culver’s to me is in Arizona. Lol. Imma have to live vicariously through u on that one. Lol

Raising canes ? I hear they got da bomb fried chicken. Never been , only heard about it.

Sorry if I hurt Popeyes fans feelings , I was just raised on the best fried chicken via momma Cribby. I miss eating her fried chicken , mashed potatoes and cabbage.

Advertisement
I'm iffy on Davis. Spots are getting tight and we are really in it for some blue chippers. I wouldn't mind saving a spot or two for potentially a local soflo kid who maybe grew 3 inches or has transformed his body, etc. With Covid, there will be some absolute steals that no one knows about.

I'm iffy on Davis. Spots are getting tight and we are really in it for some blue chippers. I wouldn't mind saving a spot or two for potentially a local soflo kid who maybe grew 3 inches or has transformed his body, etc. With Covid, there will be some absolute steals that no one knows about.

The staff absolutely loves him

Raising canes ? I hear they got da bomb fried chicken. Never been , only heard about it.

Sorry if I hurt Popeyes fans feelings , I was just raised on the best fried chicken via momma Cribby. I miss eating her fried chicken , mashed potatoes and cabbage.
I love raising canes. They got canes sauce with some Texas toast and fries. I would eat it about twice a week when I lived in Nola

Advertisement
Back