Thomas Davis Commits!!!!

i know hit the one near Da Ponce every time im in atl.

COOKOUT IS THE ****

I don't understand this ****e.

I've seen a ton of people say positive things about Cookout. Nobody has really crapped on Cookout.

Why are they not in Florida yet?

Makes no sense at all. ****, Wawa, from Philly, has taken over the whole peninsula, but we're still waiting on Cookout?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s like a pretty girl with a low self esteem. I think we lose recruits and games because of a lot of insecure and finicky fans.

Advertisement
Pretty sure this Matt Miller character posts on CIS. Tweets at high school kids. Quite bizarre
Yes I comment on canes recruits posts every now in again in regards to recruiting. Big deal so does thousand's of other canes fans

Last edited:
Advertisement
Having lived in New Orleans, the capital of Popeyes, and Atlanta, the capital of CFA, I will tell you that Popeyes in NO win hands down. They go through chicken so fast that it is always hot and fresh. However, if it is not fresh, it doesn’t hold up well. CFA beats all non high-volume Popeyes.

There is a lot of great fried chicken to be had in this world. Jacques-Imos in NOLA, Husk’s (skillet fried), and Joe’s (yes, that Joe’s) being three other great versions.

Have you had Louisiana Fried Chicken; that’s the literal name, jic.

I don't understand this ****e.

I've seen a ton of people say positive things about Cookout. Nobody has really crapped on Cookout.

Why are they not in Florida yet?

Makes no sense at all. ****, Wawa, from Philly, has taken over the whole peninsula, but we're still waiting on Cookout?
Wawa is in Florida now???
I miss Wawa... but I found out that Wawa's sister store is QuikTrip. And QT is cool.

Advertisement
Have you had Louisiana Fried Chicken; that’s the literal name, jic.
@Rellyrell ....If ya haven't tried Culvers...Make sure to go asap....one of only a few Fast Food type places I go to...The Fish Fillet eviscerates that garbage from McDonalds....
Stupid Onion Rings and fries...Food ALWAYS Hot...and brought to you...Place is always clean....

Advertisement
Back