Thomas Burns transferring out-of-state

Great to be with his brother. Pittsburgh is extremely depressing.

You couldn't possibly be more wrong.

Respect, Dom! You been to my hometown? And have eaten at a real Primanti Brothers restaurant and not the knock offs here in South Florida?

It's my fav city on the east coast.

And yes! The Primanti Bros in The Square is my favorite spot.

East Coast? I thought it was Midwest

It's like a combo...kinda the beginning of the midwest. If I had to call it, I'd say we are more midwest

Advertisement

Respect, Dom! You been to my hometown? And have eaten at a real Primanti Brothers restaurant and not the knock offs here in South Florida?

East Coast? I thought it was Midwest

Pittsburgh is 300 miles from the east "coast".

I live in Erie. I've spent many awesome nights in Pittsburgh. Underrated city.

Halfway between Erie and Pittsburgh - in a Bittersweet Hotel. (Know that song?)

Was in Pittsburgh last year for the Dolphins vs Steelers playoff game and froze my effing *** off! Hit the bars the night before and had a blast, Steeler fans are some of the coolest fan's I have ever met! Neat city with the exception of the crappy winters.

Advertisement
Pittsburgh reminds me of Oakland as far as the genuine pride and love the natives have for the city. Anyone I know who is from or lives in Pittsburgh will defend it to the death. Oakland too. They were born and raised and will probably die there. I can respect that. Doesnt take away from the fact that the majority of the people in America would never want to live there. (Pittsburgh that is.)

But lets also remember that Thomas and Artie wont be living your average lifestyle either. Artie has some major change in his pocket so they will probably have a better experience then most.

But lets also remember that Thomas and Artie wont be living your average lifestyle either. Artie has some major change in his pocket so they will probably have a better experience then most.

Ya Pine Richland is a very nice school...One of the top qb in the nation Jurkevic is there this year.

Little bit different demographics than Miami NW lol.

I read Burns running track only no football...sorry if mentioned in this thread already.

Last edited:
Used to work with a friend who was from northwest PA, specifically Titusville, and went to school at Alleghany, which
is in Meadville.
We used to go to Pitt to watch Pirate games and the city was not bad at all.
Lots of little ethnic neighborhoods, good food and people.
But, yeah, the weather isn't for everyone.
LOL.

[HUDL]/video/3/9726678/59cd9f655b471920c4e1d98c[/HUDL]

Highlights so far this year. Looks pretty good. Closing speed on a route at the end of the video is crazy

Last edited:
Advertisement

Why is that?

I was in sh1ttsburgh back in the early 90s on a fraternity road trip to carnegie mellon. My recollection of it was that it was a total dump. We went partying downtown and lots of shady parts and not particularly super safe. I've heard it's changed quite a bit in the last 20 years - one of the biggest transormations made by a "major" city in that time, supposedly.

Why is that?

pittsburgh is on the east coast?

Advertisement

Why is that?

pittsburgh is on the east coast?

It's associated with Philly being an East Coast city and the state of PA basically bumps up against the Atlantic.

Advertisement
Back