Thomas Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Horrible OC in Charlotte.

Clearly just a Rooney Rule interview in Tennessee.

Tepper hasn't allowed the ST Coach (Tabor) or the DC (Evero) to interview for lateral moves (cos he's a ****), but has allowed Brown to interview with whoever he wants.
Saw a graphic during a game that had Thomas Brown voted as a top 2 OC in the NFL. Maybe it was voted by players? I’ll have to look it up. Was definitely a head scratcher.

Edit: Yeah it was a NFLPA survey that had him the 2nd highest. So I guess it’s off likability not performance.

I just recall this guy basically being a Yes Man to CMR. As far as his co-OC title here, it seemed more of a title to get him to come from UGA than an actual role of calling plays or providing something to the offensive gameplan. I could be wrong on that, but crazy to see this guy climb the ranks so quickly when RB coaches are a dime a dozen

Advertisement
Was he the coach that said eating shrimp will make you ***?
Chantz Williams at the Rusty Pelican on his OV:
The Good Place Shrimp GIF by Global TV

Thomas Brown:

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Fun Fact; the NFL is filled w/ dummies running the show for many teams.
Amen bro. I'm always amazed when I see the list of retread failures lined up to interview. Then I think of the GMs that fit the same category. Then I think of the owners who perpetuate their hirings and I realize it's a triad of dummies.

Last edited:
Horrible OC in Charlotte.

Clearly just a Rooney Rule interview in Tennessee.

Tepper hasn't allowed the ST Coach (Tabor) or the DC (Evero) to interview for lateral moves (cos he's a ****), but has allowed Brown to interview with whoever he wants.
Doesn't have much to work with in Charlotte though.

I know alot are saying Rooney Rule, and normally I would agree, but he's been on the shortlist for a NFL HC job for a few seasons. Owners and GM's actually fw him.

Advertisement
Back