Thomas Brown Believes Eating Seafood Will Turn You Homosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man who is second in command on our offense is a believer in a conspiracy to turn individuals homosexual via mercury contaminated seafood.

You don’t find that noteworthy?
Not at all; I want a new OC, OL coaches and finish in the top 15 in recruiting. **** the conspiracies and talk about Butch Davis! This is not getting us closer to a National Championship!

Advertisement
The man who is second in command on our offense is a believer in a conspiracy to turn individuals homosexual via mercury contaminated seafood.

You don’t find that noteworthy?
These guys think it’s off limits to discuss the publicly stated idiotic incendiary beliefs of our OC.

Thomas brown is a religious nut that’s forsure I would love to see what other insane things this guy believes. All I know is he certainly doesn’t believe in innovative offensive philosophies

Thomas brown is a religious nut that’s forsure I would love to see what other insane things this guy believes. All I know is he certainly doesn’t believe in innovative offensive philosophies

There was a thread that included some other “interesting” beliefs of his but it got nuked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thomas Brown was simply trying to justify his youthful indiscretions. “I ate way too many shrimps and ended up sleeping with Fred. **** crustaceans! Since I stopped eating shrimps, I stopped eating dudes loads. Coincidence? I think not.”

Thomas Brown was simply trying to justify his youthful indiscretions. “I ate way too many shrimps and ended up sleeping with Fred. **** crustaceans! Since I stopped eating shrimps, I stopped eating dudes loads. Coincidence? I think not.”
Are you saying eatin shrimps makes for a **********, or just judging him for what you fantasize he did?

Are you saying eatin shrimps makes for a **********, or just judging him for what you fantasize he did?
Thomas Brown said it. I eat seafood all the time and have no issues with desiring men. Thomas Brown, on the other hand, must have a reason to believe its true.

Advertisement
Thomas Brown said it. I eat seafood all the time and have no issues with desiring men. Thomas Brown, on the other hand, must have a reason to believe its true.
All he said was that he founded an article intredasting. You dn’t know more than that. You are fantasizing about him being ***. That’s on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back