Thomas Brown assesses Walton, Burns, and Homer

Advertisement
2nd day of Spring practice & some of y'all are already starting lol smh...

Can't wait to nitpick, just can't ****** wait lol

Last edited:
[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

Why is this in every thread now...or at least every Pete thread? It does look like him.

because its him, i actually like this song i may pump it in da whip one day

Holy shît... I thought he was a borderline special needs kid. I was hyper like that. Where'd the video come from???

Now do you appreciate it's gloriousness in totality?

Advertisement

Why is this in every thread now...or at least every Pete thread? It does look like him.

Holy shît... I thought he was a borderline special needs kid. I was hyper like that. Where'd the video come from???

200w_s.gif

Attachments

• giphy_s.jpg
    giphy_s.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Advertisement

Hey RVA, everytime I see this clip, it reminds me of... "Peanuts" Snoopy's Happy Dance!!! LMFAO!!

Keep it comin' Cane Dynasty Lil Petey The Work is in my workout Genre, That's Hype music.

GTFOH.... That's him FO REAL?? I have ADHD, and no one (that I know of) ever took a video of me doing windmills on my teachers desk...naked!

Advertisement
Are there still simps who think a RB coach makes RBs better runners? Great RBs are born. The RB coach can teach technical stuff, but he isn't teaching Mel Gordon or Nick Chubb how to gain yards.

So Travis homer is hard working and consistent...

What's funny is I noticed that also. Its like saying a guy is a high motor guy which means he isn't that good but tries really hard.

What's funnier is you rubes quote parsing Tom Brown. Brown has done nothing but deliver coachspeak in any of these clips. The one time he tried to speak extemporaneously he puked all over himself with the Gus Edwards babble.

Advertisement

GTFOH.... That's him FO REAL?? I have ADHD, and no one (that I know of) ever took a video of me doing windmills on my teachers desk...naked!

Yep. I have ADHD too and it reminds me of me. The scary thing is that the guy in that video is the mature one on this board. I'm in the Dominican Republic for 2 more days. Hard to get good Wi-Fi reception.

Yep. I have ADHD too and it reminds me of me. The scary thing is that the guy in that video is the mature one on this board. I'm in the Dominican Republic for 2 more days. Hard to get good Wi-Fi reception.

LOL...God bless you dude, do your thing! Yeah wifi sucks there, but my internal wifi is on point with the MAMI'S in BIKINIS!!!

They used to call the Living Legend Papi Chulo when he visited the DR. The Dominican chicks would quiver and shake like paksat during a rainstorm when the Legend rolled onto the island. Pound a couple out for the Legend, RVA. I beat that Dominican pvssy harder than even their uncles did.

They used to call the Living Legend Papi Chulo when he visited the DR. The Dominican chicks would quiver and shake like paksat during a rainstorm when the Legend rolled onto the island. Pound a couple out for the Legend, RVA. I beat that Dominican pvssy harder than even their uncles did.

LMFAO, I'm dying over here!

Advertisement
Back