This years secret to our success....

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
ZINMn75.jpg

Al's new ***** Gauntlet

"I learned at Penn State that if you can run through 50 erect penises, you can run through anything" - Al Golden

Advertisement
it was reported that Al got the idea for this device from a similar one that Shalala had in her bedroom

Advertisement
I thought a bag of ****s was just internet tough guy slang.

I didn't think it came from the UM equipment guy who has to pack those things up after practice.

Advertisement
There are a lot of things to complain about, and I'll admit that a lot of them are justified, even though a lot are overblown. This seems like a reach.

I didn't think it came from the UM equipment guy who has to pack those things up after practice.

I'm embarrassed by the entire program.

Imagine the embarrassment that poor young man must feel. Take the diks out of the bag and mount them, after practice, unmount the diks and put them back in the bag.

And when Golden yells, "Are the diks ready?" he has to yell back, "The diks are mounted!"

Poor kid.

not true. The ****s stay out over night, as the coaches train with them. My understanding is that they run through it backwards and naked.

Advertisement
There. Are. No. Words.

Honestly, we are in the Twilight Zone. Boat rides, patty cake, process, Ice Cream, Fast 4.7 linebackers, exotic personnel and ***** Gauntlets.

Wake me me when it's over.

Advertisement
Even my JD and Irish gift for blarney leaves my speechless. I.. what... you... nope I got nothing. KMN

Advertisement
Back